BJ Penn (2008-2009) vs Khabib

INCREDIBLE match up.

We'll never really know but if you had to come up with a style that would give Khabib trouble, it would be BJ.

Prime Penn by pure insanity :p
zQZE4uBJygeFH9amWdS5SMpkzlOTVvStPY1bVqJphWIlixCV_dFfPhLjW3SYG1ROXCPAQkwgruIXQTR951FMvmvUoOzKb8ruy-xN7U0yQEM9nNok7m97YmtyIeukU80e_HTAiBdJfI4Tgy0

Penn wouldn’t have the stamina to keep up ..... plus Khabib naturally bigger etc

Khabib powers through him on the ground.

INCREDIBLE match up.

We'll never really know but if you had to come up with a style that would give Khabib trouble, it would be BJ.
I mean, they say that for a lot of fighters Khabib fights, yet Khabib just goes out there and crushes them. He outstrikes all strikers and he is a master MMA grappler (excellent mix of great wrestling, bjj, sambo, judo).

BJ Penn that fought kenflo would be a serious fight.

That BJ was different. A small glimpse into what was possible for him and you'll never convince me otherwise.

It'd go like the sherk fight. Bj stuffing the takedowns while piecing him up on the feet.

I mean, they say that for a lot of fighters Khabib fights, yet Khabib just goes out there and crushes them. He outstrikes all strikers and he is a master MMA grappler (excellent mix of great wrestling, bjj, sambo, judo).

It's called hype. No wrestler was going to out wrestle Khabib but BJ's style is truly different than anyone else.

BJ doesn't worry about getting taken down so it allows his boxing to flow. On the ground he's one of the most accomplished grapplers himself and it's not exactly easy taking him down.

BJ probably fades in the later rounds, but he's still the Man and deserves respect

Khabib would pin him down and give him pink belly until penns corner throws in the towel

frankie edgar beat prime penn, but dummies think penn can beat a bigger, better version of frankie edgar ? LOL.

Penn quits on the stool at the end of the first round.

My guess is a lot like GSP vs BJ but worse for BJ

Penn is/was always a little flakey...

I'll never pick against Khabib... if I believed in goats, he'd be it at this point

Back