BKFC 16: Knucklemania (PVZ vs. Hart), Fri. 2/5, 8 PM ET/5 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There are 2 female fighters in BKFC that are legit.. The champ and former champ.. Bec Rawlings left BKFC to avoid them..

I forget their names.. Ferea and Peralta I think are their names.. PVZ gets knocked out in 1 by either of them..
Can't say I know too much about it. I thought Rawlings was champion?

all 3 of my picks won

Dat
Hart
Leben

I knew people would sleep on Dat.. That man can fight.. He has skills, chin, and punching power.. Bedford has shown weakness.. I knew everyone would look at those 2 and assume Bedford..

Go watch Dat's other BKFC fights.. He was schooling guys and brutally KOing them.
Dat was actually the favorite , bro.

She's prettier than you and your girl, virgin.

She doesn't get hit in the head enough to worry about CTE, and she doesn't "sell her body online." She gets paid a lot of money to do the same thing every other girl does for free: take pictures and show off. Keep crying.
<Dany07> so triggered my lord

Reactions: 7th
4wxc4k.gif

200.gif

I gotta admit. Moose knuckle mania wasn’t bad at all. I enjoyed it a lot, and will tune in next time.
To me it's got an early ufc vibe. Like that bearded beast that TKOd the guy with a body shot. Old school stuff.

You're the one butt hurt that a female fighter is... popular? Making money? Has instagram sponsorships? You're in no position to call anyone triggered, virgin.
Still going are we <36>
Looking more pathetic each post

Virgin? Nice one. You've said that a few times.
I think you're the virgin, protecting PVZ

All I said was that I heard she got smashed in bare knuckles and she'll probably focus on her only fans now.
It was truth. She's a terrible fighter and taking way too much damage
She also likes to sell herself online

Stop getting so triggered over someone you don't even know
Go outside.

Still going are we <36>

All I said was that I heard she got smashed in bare knuckles and she'll probably focus on her only fans now.

Go outside.

She didn't get smashed.

In fact, she finished very strongly; lost the fight, but she took minimal damage and looked very respectable.

It was her first time doing BK, and she's gonna get better.

You're clearly a waste of space hater, but at least watch the fight/give a fair assessment of what actually happened.

Still going are we <36>

Go outside.
I'm not triggered, son, you guys are just pathetic and I'm calling you on it. I'm sorry that hurts your feelings. Stay losing.

Fuck it... I bit the bullet and payed for it. $40 gets you a year subscription to all of the cards, so that's worth it to me.

I'm quoting myself here, but that was one hell of a card. I feel like I got my money's worth. Especially now that I get every BKFC fight for the next year.

She's not a whore, you calling her that is just kind of telling on yourself for being a sexist shitbag. Good for you, I guess?

She's also very low on the list of fighters that need to worry about CTE, and made more money tonight than you will in the next decade. Keep holding those Ls, son.

what the hell is sexist about calling one who sells their body for $ a whore? it's the freakin' definition.

if she's so financially set and and not at all drain bamaged, why the hell does she keep posting n00dz/etc on the internet?

lolz @ thinking you have the high ground for defending a fake fighter who markets herself via sex - implants and all. god forbid someone wants to see actual fighters fighting instead of instagram/only fans/whatever whores doing glorified foxy boxing.

but at least she has integrity and didn't break easy promises to kids with cancer, or anything.

Last edited:
What are you on about bro? Surely you must be an incel. “Degrading herself for money”, lol. She’s not taking cumshots to the face, she’s posing in bikinis online. Its easy money and I’m sure if the roles were reversed you’d do the same, but of course you won’t admit it cause you’re acting all high and mighty. The dude you’re arguing with is actually making valid points, but of course you’re going to shit on him because it serves your bullshit ass pathetic narrative.
Uhm, no. I 100% would not do that. It is degrading. She doesn't just post bikini shots at all. She's a hoe.
Lies to cancer kids (for her looks, of course, to benefit herself so she can whore herself out again)
Triggering so many PVZ cucks. Fucking hilarious

Last edited:
Bro, just leave it alone. I’ve been reading the last two pages and you’re not going to get through to these hating ass incels. They’re clearly intimidated by a woman who’s out there making easy money. But yeah, they’re just going to paint her as some “ugly bitch who degrades herself for money.” Lollll. That’s a hilarious take and an extremely pathetic one at that. Paige is laughing all the way to the bank while these dudes sit here triggered as fuck.
Hilarious take

You guys lovers?

Back