BKFC 16: Knucklemania (PVZ vs. Hart), Fri. 2/5, 8 PM ET/5 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Regarding the girl that stepped in the ring and hit her - that's what I want to find out.
I think she is a girl that fought in the last event and won by knockout

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/fighters/88431-jennifer-clausius

I think they tried to set up a fight there between them with some confrontation but Hart shut her down before she could even talk lol. They tried to do the same thing in the interview of the guy that won the belt in the co main event

A whore is somebody who has sex for money. PVZ posts the exact same kinds of pictures other girls that look like her post on instagram for free, she just happens to get paid for it. And she makes more money doing that than you do. Let's not get started on her fight pay.

If you don't want to watch her fight, don't. But you coming on here and hating on the girl for no reason just exposes you as a pathetic, sexist loser. It's like a bag of shit making fun of a sunset, you just look worse.

lolz. i didn't 'come on here to hate on her,' i checked the pbp thread and saw you incoherently defending this fine specimen of humanity (her work in the field of cancer, alone, is groundbreaking) like a lunatic and said my piece. you then spouted off alllll kinds of crazier bullshit, from incel to $ (this is like 3 posts in a row where you keep talking about her money. holy shit. way to miss the point).

protip: if you're trying to explain how someone's not a whore, talking about the money said someone makes from being a whore isn't a very sane/compelling/logical argument.

Charisa Sigala

pjimage-2021-02-06T024558.238.jpg

I'd rather see PVZ do ultimate surrender. It's about time a high level wmma fighter does it. I kinda hope felice herrig does it. But they gotta pony up the dough. I mean it's just naked grappling where the loser gets fucked by the winner with a strap on. Now that. I'm willing to pay for. Yes I'm a degenerate.
tenor.gif

Back