BKFC 30: Hunt vs. Henry, Sat. 10/1, 8 PM ET/5 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins the BKFC 205-pound title?

• Quentin Henry (5-1)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
292lbs Rothwell getting paid to commit murder.
Impressive.
He can come back next week too.

292lbs Rothwell getting paid to commit murder.
Impressive.
He can come back next week too.
Next week? If they had an event everyday, Ben could fight on the prelims and every main card slot everyday I believe and he'd be just fine. Lol, he's a uncoordinated awkward fist fighting monster.

What happened?

10 seconds into the fight, dude gets basically tackled and then blatantly swung at on the ground. He went out cold…. But the other guy never made contact. After 5 minutes of him going Aljo Sterling, Big Dan says, get up! You were never hit!

the fight then proceeded on as if it never happened. The cage was full of people and the next th8ng ya know, the fight is back on. The home town hero was faking it and eventually got put out.

10 seconds into the fight, dude gets basically tackled and then blatantly swung at on the ground. He went out cold…. But the other guy never made contact. After 5 minutes of him going Aljo Sterling, Big Dan says, get up! You were never hit!

the fight then proceeded on as if it never happened. The cage was full of people and the next th8ng ya know, the fight is back on. The home town hero was faking it and eventually got put out.
Wow lmao that shit should be a DQ like koscheck did a couple times. What fight iks it? I want to see it.

Rothwell will be dominant champ there before the year is out.

It was the Main event of BKFC. What caught me, was that this was the first bar knuckle sanctioned in The state of MS or LA…. Wher ever it was. A really bad look for the commish to let it go on. It was Lorenzo Hunt vs Quentin Henry. 2 completely rounded dudes going at it

Back