Reaction score
Striking:White Cormier by a lot
Power: White Cormier by a lot
Head movement: White Cormier by a good amount
Upper body takedowns: White Cormier by a good amount
Lower body takedowns: Black Fedor by a lot
Submission game: White Cormier by a lot
Ground and pound: White Cormier by a LOT
Takedown defense: Black Fedor by quite a bit.
Cardio: Even
Chin: Even?
Speed: White Cormier by a good bit
Camp: Black Fedor by a LOT
Size: Black Fedor by some
Intangibles: White Cormier by being a machine who never lost in 10 years.
Grappling credentials: Even

Winner: White Cormier. Black Fedor's only chance is wrestle fudging White Cormier. White Cormier has never been wrestlefudged in his 20 year career.

White Cormier = Fedor? lol Just asking, seems that way. Maybe I am high

It seems like you have reversed them

Your answer for the winner was very shocking. I never expected you to say that, especially when you said this a few days ago

DC hasn't done shit at heavyweight. HE doesn't belong in the discussion period

So in your mind, you're comparing the HW goat to a HW bum who hasn't done anything

Black Fedor probably gets a TD. Then it's a stall out from there, OR White Cormier gets the surprise armbar

I concur with this analysis. 2003 Fedor would have wrecked DC on the feet, and DC doesnt have the grappling skillset to out finesse him on the mat.

Fedor was wrestlefudged by Arona (assuming you're talking about Fedor here).
Someone like Coleman could have done it too if he had better sub defence.
Fedor does have better cardio IMO.

Fedor was wrestlefudged by Arona (assuming you're talking about Fedor here).
Fedor does have better cardio IMO.

Arona was a solid wrestler with far superior BJJ credentials to those of Cormier. That plays a part in how far he can extent and manipulate his ground control.

sswyz04.gif

Cormier beats him wherever he wants. Striking? Okay, he has better kickboxing and athleticism, there is some risk, Fedor has power in his winging punches, but not much risk. On the ground? He'd take him down at will, control him and pound him out. Fedors very basic armbar wouldn't do anything to stop it. It's a very easy fight for DC.

Yes, Fedor is a better fighter than Cormier and would likely beat him prime for prime

Cormier beats him wherever he wants. Striking? Okay, he has better kickboxing and athleticism, there is some risk, Fedor has power in his winging punches, but not much risk. On the ground? He'd take him down at will, control him and pound him out. Fedors very basic armbar wouldn't do anything to stop it. It's a very easy fight for DC.

He couldn't do nothing against Anderson I let Lutter take me down intentionally, and you think he will pound Fedor out? Hater going to go full retard

He couldn't do nothing against Anderson I let Lutter take me down intentionally, and you think he will pound Fedor out? Hater going to go full retard

Didn't Bigfoot pound Fedro out? His basic armbar couldn't save him there.

It's got nothing to do with being a hater, Fedor just isn't close to DCs level, that's the reality of it.

Didn't Bigfoot pound Fedro out? His basic armbar couldn't save him there.

It's got nothing to do with being a hater, Fedor just isn't close to DCs level, that's the reality of it.

I guess fightfinder doesn't tell you that now, does it? And no he didn't.

BIg foot is 100 times more destructive on top than Cormier.

I guess fightfinder doesn't tell you that now, does it? And no he didn't.

BIg foot is 100 times more destructive on top than Cormier.

Been a while since that fight happened, but pretty sure Bigfoot was mauling Fedor while on top.

DC absolutely destroyed Bigfoot and Hendo effortlessly around the same time Fedor was being stopped by those same guys. What are we even discussing here? DC being the superior fighter is already fairly apparent.

Been a while since that fight happened, but pretty sure Bigfoot was mauling Fedor while on top.

DC absolutely destroyed Bigfoot and Hendo effortlessly around the same time Fedor was being stopped by those same guys. What are we even discussing here? DC being the superior fighter is already fairly apparent.

Happens. Fedor was washed up. Plus Fedor was pushing Hendo's s in, before Haily mary of all hail mary landed. Fedor destroyed Mir, but DC couldn't do anything, we can play this game all day.

People tend to forget that Bigfoot weighed like 110 pounds more than Fedor in that fight

Happens. Fedor was washed up. Plus Fedor was pushing Hendo's s in, before Haily mary of all hail mary landed. Fedor destroyed Mir, but DC couldn't do anything, we can play this game all day.

Ah, Fedor was "washed up" in his early 30s. A likely excuse. A more rational answer is that DC thrashed those guys effortlessly and Fedor lost to those guys because DC is a considerably superior fighter. Fedor seemed to have issues winning fights as soon as he was consistently fighting top guys consecutively and not fighting a top guy every 5 or so fights.

Back