Black Fedor vs White Cormier prime for prime

BigFoot has juiced to the gills. And Fedor was moving at 50% speed since coming to strikeforce.

None of that counts.

BigFoot has juiced to the gills. And Fedor was moving at 50% speed since coming to strikeforce.

None of that counts.
Bigfoot was juiced to the gills against DC as well, didn't mean shit. The rest of your post is an excuse. Fedor was just human is all, wasn't the mythical beast you thought he was. It tends to go like that when you don't fight 5 cans in between legit fights, his run was padded.

Ah, Fedor was "washed up" in his early 30s. A likely excuse. A more rational answer is that DC thrashed those guys effortlessly and Fedor lost to those guys because DC is a considerably superior fighter. Fedor seemed to have issues winning fights as soon as he was consistently fighting top guys consecutively and not fighting a top guy every 5 or so fights.

33 going onto 34 when he lost. 10 years and 30 + fights of MMA, and much longer that of Judo and Sambo. I guess you are too dumb to realize taht people are not in their primes at 33. Wrestlers age better tho.

Your answer for the winner was very shocking. I never expected you to say that, especially when you said this a few days ago

So in your mind, you're comparing the HW goat to a HW bum who hasn't done anything
White Cormier = Fedor
But yeah i dont blame you , it is kind of confusing.

Back