Black friday thread?

Fly are dropping some new colours on their cheaper X range of gloves on Friday. Also talk of discount up to 60% but I would guess the larger discounts only on the clothing

Last edited:
Hey guys!
Some tips, Venum is having a 50% Sale, Phanthom Athletics is also having a sale (Excellent MMA Gloves Riot), BIG BIG sale upcoming at Triump United I really hope that I am capable of picking up the Death Adders for the first time as they are going into the sale for 50% and also some other excellent gloves that will be nicely priced.
Yokkao is also going for a black friday sale, the exact percentage I am not yet aware off. 50/70% would be excellent.

I had a few more but I’ll have to look them up, saw a few thai sites and BJJ gear, The Triumph sale is a big winner tho. From what I’ve read and heard the gloves are amazing. Having only used (Till this day) the death star laced glove I can’t wait to be amazed.

Hey guys!
Some tips, Venum is having a 50% Sale, Phanthom Athletics is also having a sale (Excellent MMA Gloves Riot), BIG BIG sale upcoming at Triump United I really hope that I am capable of picking up the Death Adders for the first time as they are going into the sale for 50% and also some other excellent gloves that will be nicely priced.
Yokkao is also going for a black friday sale, the exact percentage I am not yet aware off. 50/70% would be excellent.

I had a few more but I’ll have to look them up, saw a few thai sites and BJJ gear, The Triumph sale is a big winner tho. From what I’ve read and heard the gloves are amazing. Having only used (Till this day) the death star laced glove I can’t wait to be amazed.

The Death Adders are amazing gloves. You might find them a bit stiff at first, but they mold your hands after a few sessions on the bag. If you can get lace up, it would be better as the elastic velcro looks really bad.

Just looked at the website. All gloves are almost sold out. Looked a few weeks back and there was a lot of them already sold out.

Last edited:
Fly are dropping some new colours on their cheaper X range of gloves on Friday. Also talk of discount up to 60% but I would guess the larger discounts only on the clothing
Picked up the new white and sliver colour Superbar face saver (x range) absolute bargain at £124 and the white groin guard £50

Picked up the new white and sliver colour Superbar face saver (x range) absolute bargain at £124 and the white groin guard £50
Let me know how it is.

Anyone find any good heavy bag deals?
Ringside has 40% off it looks like.

Let me know how it is.

Anyone find any good heavy bag deals?
Ringside has 40% off it looks like.
The guy at fit2box says the fly Superbar is better than the winning fg5000 looking at the pictures it’s left bulky and better vision which are my min complaints with my fg5000.

I know the fly x range are synthetic big so are the winning.

not seen many good heavy bag deals but ringside 40% off is decent.

made4fighters have 20% off everything they do bags

The Death Adders are amazing gloves. You might find them a bit stiff at first, but they mold your hands after a few sessions on the bag. If you can get lace up, it would be better as the elastic velcro looks really bad.

Just looked at the website. All gloves are almost sold out. Looked a few weeks back and there was a lot of them already sold out.

Yeah I got the green Death Adders as I needed a 16 OZ glove, however with the elastic velcro. Hopefully it won’t hurt the performance of the glove much. And I got the 8-OZ competition gloves are the price of 26 Dollars I really couldn’t let them be haha, heavy shipment costs tho. 55 Dollars to ship them.

Edit: I just noticed that Ring To Cage is also having a Black Friday Sale - 40% On everything.

Last edited:
Yeah I got the green Death Adders as I needed a 16 OZ glove, however with the elastic velcro. Hopefully it won’t hurt the performance of the glove much. And I got the 8-OZ competition gloves are the price of 26 Dollars I really couldn’t let them be haha, heavy shipment costs tho. 55 Dollars to ship them.

Edit: I just noticed that Ring To Cage is also having a Black Friday Sale - 40% On everything.

The gloves itselfs will be amazing. Wilm see how long the velcro last.

Let us know how thw competition gloves are and last. They look really nice.

Wow 55$ for shipping ! Where are you from ?

The guy at fit2box says the fly Superbar is better than the winning fg5000 looking at the pictures it’s left bulky and better vision which are my min complaints with my fg5000.

I know the fly x range are synthetic big so are the winning.

not seen many good heavy bag deals but ringside 40% off is decent.

made4fighters have 20% off everything they do bags
I can get R2C heavy bags cheap too but I hate how they're half nylon and half leather.

Man, over slept from a food coma and missed on all the deals. Wouldn't mind getting that Knight X Head Guard for 45 Euros....

Man, over slept from a food coma and missed on all the deals. Wouldn't mind getting that Knight X Head Guard for 45 Euros....
The 60% off x range had limited stock luckily the white was colour I wanted and my size was last one in stock. I have a white winning one that’s only been used once or twice I will sell that and use this instead

The 60% off x range had limited stock luckily the white was colour I wanted and my size was last one in stock. I have a white winning one that’s only been used once or twice I will sell that and use this instead
Totally wanted a plain white one (not a fan of the White x Silver combo Fly X line), too bad the sale started around 4-5 AM around my time. Let me know how it compares to the Winning FG2900 because I have one too. I wanted the 49 Euros Fly Knight X Head Guard just to see how it felt and to consider using it as a cheap backup. Strangely not much useful reviews (like Fit2Box's "It's great like everything else I reviewed, go buy it!") for this head guard.

Totally wanted a plain white one (not a fan of the White x Silver combo Fly X line), too bad the sale started around 4-5 AM around my time. Let me know how it compares to the Winning FG2900 because I have one too. I wanted the 49 Euros Fly Knight X Head Guard just to see how it felt and to consider using it as a cheap backup. Strangely not much useful reviews (like Fit2Box's "It's great like everything else I reviewed, go buy it!") for this head guard.
Sorry I got the Superbar (white and sliver) so can compare that to the fg5000 and the plain white groin guard as I didn’t like the sliver and white one of those and this much cheaper.

I think the fly will be better than the winning on the face saver not sure about the groin guard but prob not much difference as both similar weight

as for the knight ones I don’t think they are as good as the fg2900 from winning I know a couple of people who I know have used both say the fly is definitely not as good as the winning. I didn’t think they looked as good but not tried it. I will keep my winning one those.

I know c17’s used to be well reviewed, is it worth getting some for 100?

edit: I meant 70

Last edited:
Back