Black Ops: Cold War (Call of Duty)

Valhoven

Mark Daniel Coleman
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Reaction score
TF One Four One and interested recruits,

Ready up.

Brother @evergreenrider was first to bring the Cold War teaser trailer to the Community. With our discussion of the MW reboot exceeding 2K posts, let's set the stage for the coming iteration here.

Worldwide reveal in 6d on 26 August. 'Know your history, or be doomed to repeat it.'

Teaser:

ALCON: @StabbyMcHatchet, @vcmmafan, @Thrawn33, @cincymma79, @deadshot138, @Dunsta, @Mohawk Mauler, @TribalDrumz, @Fuzzybabyducks, @Swing, @auger38, @evergreenrider, @erhnamdjinn, @Arthur Morgan, @GODZILLA213, @Dirt Road Soldier, @ObsoleteSoul, @Gregolian, @BEER

The question is, are we buying the new Xbox, or PS5?

i know this is just a teaser , but I wish they showed a little gameplay. I heard in two weeks there will be a live event in Warzone.

If the next COD is like the most recent one where it’s like 180gb with all the fucking updates and shit I don’t see how you can justify getting it on PS5 with its tiny 825gb SSD. They need to switch to Vulkan. Doom Eternal was like 1/3 the file size of Doom 2016 thanks to Vulkan.

Hoping this game isnt a step backwards for the franchise.
I am thinking of going PS5 but will probably just end up buying both. Kids are a good excuse to buy multiple consoles.

Im supriced how nobody mentioned speech in this trailer. Shit is so real with things that are happening nowdays. i have rewatched it few times and im shocked. This trailer is best one ever i have seen in my life. About new cod, wont buying it cuz it will be 2 steps back from Warfare

Yeah if it isn’t released for the current generation consoles I probably will not get it. No new first GEN systems for this guy

The question is, are we buying the new Xbox, or PS5?
74063_05_halo-infinites-sh-tty-graphics-make-craig-the-brute-an-internet-hero_full.jpg

Overall I think Black Ops has been my favorite COD series. COD4 is still the GOAT but Black Ops 1/3/4 are all great

Also, fuck skill based matchmaking in pub games. And I hope they don’t go the new MW route when it comes to maps.

I am optimistic because like I said I really liked all the Black Ops games I’ve played (never played 2) so I think this will also be good.

TF One Four One and interested recruits,

Ready up.

Brother @evergreenrider was first to bring the Cold War teaser trailer to the Community. With our discussion of the MW reboot exceeding 2K posts, let's set the stage for the coming iteration here.

Worldwide reveal in 6d on 26 August. 'Know your history, or be doomed to repeat it.'

Teaser:

ALCON: @StabbyMcHatchet, @vcmmafan, @Thrawn33, @cincymma79, @deadshot138, @Dunsta, @Mohawk Mauler, @TribalDrumz, @Fuzzybabyducks, @Swing, @auger38, @evergreenrider, @erhnamdjinn, @Arthur Morgan, @GODZILLA213, @Dirt Road Soldier, @ObsoleteSoul, @Gregolian, @BEER

I always thought Trump was colluding with Russia to destroy the US. Once the US is destroyed Trump will be married to his daughter and living in Russia with Putin. This video confirms.

SnAzgwJ.gif

Oh fuck boys. Just clued in that Nuketown will probably be back. 6 to 12 real quick.

What do you think this means for Warzone, if anything? It seems to successful to end, or will this new game alter it?

What do you think this means for Warzone, if anything? It seems to successful to end, or will this new game alter it?

Hopefully they keep it, Warzone is the most fun I've had in a cod game since MW2 probably. I don't want to start from scratch with a new game/mode again.

Will be good if they just keep adding to it.

Back