Black Ops: Cold War (Call of Duty)

I really don't understand the beef with SBMM. Are the good players scared to play against people of similar skill? I hate when I get thrown in a lobby that I dominate(because I'm not that good), its not fun not having to try to get wins. Is it only me, or am I not seeing something with SBMM?

It makes it so that guys like us who are decent but not the best at pvp never get that match where we get to be the big fish for once and breeze through the days challenges. I'd rather it be random so it's easier to catch some fool slippin for certain unlocks.

It makes every game a grind instead of kind of a random organic thing.

My latest bitch is zombie mode related. Why does every game have some retard who stands up on the wing and dies constantly? Did I miss some youtube video or something of someone who is ungodly good playing from up there so now it's the thing to do ? In my experience very few players can control that spot and once you got dogs and megatons on the lose these people just die up there every round.

It makes it so that guys like us who are decent but not the best at pvp never get that match where we get to be the big fish for once and breeze through the days challenges. I'd rather it be random so it's easier to catch some fool slippin for certain unlocks.

My latest bitch is zombie mode related. Why does every game have some retard who stands up on the wing and dies constantly? Did I miss some youtube video or something of someone who is ungodly good playing from up there so now it's the thing to do ? In my experience very few players can control that spot and once you got dogs and megatons on the lose these people just die up there every round.

The sledgehammer and wakizashi challenges are torture. Why did the insist on getting a DOUBLE KILL and why can teammates steal execution kills? The melee weapons suck ass in this game. It's like they are afraid of MW2 Commando so instead they just made them suck ass

They are trying to do the god mode zombie pile up glitch to grind camos

They are trying to do the god mode zombie pile up glitch to grind camos

I never pay attention to camos I like my guns to look like guns so I was unaware of what the deal was

Least I know why these people appear to be morons now.

I never pay attention to camos I like my guns to look like guns so I was unaware of what the deal was

Least I know why these people appear to be morons now.
well I sometimes like to grind the camos for my favorite guns I golded a couple in modern warfare but I could never grind the dark matter or the damascus from the previous game.

Modern warfare is different though. You aren't a burden on the squad when you grind like in zombie mode where death leads to everyone else's too.

You can just spazz out in the moshpit til your hearts content for the most part

Have you guys all read about a lot of the major streamers using the Cronus or something like it?

Have you guys all read about a lot of the major streamers using the Cronus or something like it?
I don't know about a lot but there was an up-and-coming braggart last year whose screen was zoomed in on mid-stream and from the background (reflection), a suspicious viewer made out he was running an aimbot. Dude cut the stream and killed his channel over it; an embarrassment, that. Not unlike quality of masking agents for PEDs, I imagine it's hard to catch the bigger, slier ones as the territory comes with grading the snap and stick quality of any software so you're not 100 if something is foul or then some cat is just that good. Silly stuff like map-bewitching penetrative kills or Icarus-grade k:d should be obvious bull because fact is there just aren't many Shrouds in the world.

I don't know about a lot but there was an up-and-coming braggart last year whose screen was zoomed in on mid-stream and from the background (reflection), a suspicious viewer made out he was running an aimbot. Dude cut the stream and killed his channel over it; an embarrassment, that. Not unlike quality of masking agents for PEDs, I imagine it's hard to catch the bigger, slier ones as the territory comes with grading the snap and stick quality of any software so you're not 100 if something is foul or then some cat is just that good. Silly stuff like map-bewitching penetrative kills or Icarus-grade k:d should be obvious bull because fact is there just aren't many Shrouds in the world.
Yeah basically this... the cheating is softer and more subtle: like the cronus. It basicaly eliminates recoil from your weapons and gives you a larger and stickier aim assist on a controller. I also read it can give you an auto-live ping whenever you ADS at someone. That effectively turns into a soft wall hack. At mid and long range, this is a massive advantage because not only do more shots land but you're consistently hitting chest and head shots. I'm a believer a lot of these kids are doing this. When combined with excellent internet from FiOs and it's immensley powerful.

So... I finally started playing Call of Duty again Tuesday. Can someone explain to me why my first match (in years and Lvl 1) I am being matched up with a clan ( had faze in user names ) full of master prestige... Though this game had SBMM? @Valhoven and this was on Hardpoint, not a mode that would be hard to match me against other guys... not lvl 500 or better.

I don't know what they've done to the matchmaking in the last few days but almost every match is won by 20+ kills now. It sucks. People quitting left and right.

Coincidence that the worst cod game treyarch has ever put out is the one most modeled on someone else's version?

I don't know what they've done to the matchmaking in the last few days but almost every match is won by 20+ kills now. It sucks. People quitting left and right.

Coincidence that the worst cod game treyarch has ever put out is the one most modeled on someone else's version?

I haven't played lately but I seen that happen a lot. Very annoying. It never fills the team either so you just sit there and play 6v1 or 6v2 until the time runs out. Then funnily enough it throws you into games with a team losing 20-45. Wonderful

The new apocalypse map may be the worst designed map I've ever seen. Once a team is entrenched in that one spot there is absolutely no way to displace them. It's terrible. Unbelievably terrible. Obviously wasn't play tested.

Back