Movies BLACK PANTHER: WAKANDA FOREVER (New Poll: Predict Worldwide Box Office Gross)

Predict BLACK PANTHER: WAKANDA FOREVER's Total Worldwide Box Office Gross

• 1.8 billion to $1.999 billion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $2.2 billion to $2.399 billion

• $2.4 billion and above

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: May 3, 2021

Marvel Studios Unveils Phase 4 Sneak Peek; Black Panther 2 Title is BLACK PANTHER: WAKANDA FOREVER with July 8, 2022 Release Date

Screen_Shot_2021_05_03_at_9.16.09_AM.png

Marvel Studios has unveiled a few tidbits as well as its first Eternals footage in a sizzle reel intended to entice audiences to return to movie theaters as they reopen.

Marvel revealed that the upcoming sequel to Black Panther will be titled Black Panther: Wakanda Forever. The film, due out July 8, 2022, follows the untimely death of star Chadwick Boseman in July. Filmmaker Ryan Coogler reworked the script following Boseman's passing, and star Lupita Nyong'o noted recently, "the way which he has reshaped the second movie is so respectful of the loss we’ve all experienced as a cast and as a world."

Meanwhile, Captain Marvel II has been titled The Marvels. Once again starring Brie Larson, the film will also include teenage hero Ms. Marvel (Iman Vellani), who will first be introduced in her own Disney+ show. Actor Teyonah Parris, a breakout from WandaVision, also stars as Monica Rambeau. The Marvels, due out Nov. 11, 2022, is from filmmaker Nia Dacosta.

Marvel also set release dates for filmmaker Peyton Reed's Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania, which is set for Feb. 17, 2023, and James Gunn's Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3, due out May 5, 2023.

The sizzle reel includes the first footage from The Eternals, the Nov. 5 film from Oscar winning Nomadland filmmaker Chloé Zhao. It also features looks at Black Widow, which on July 9 becomes Marvel Studios' first theatrical release in two years, and the upcoming Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings, out Sept. 3.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/h...ther-ii-title-first-eternals-footage-and-more

Black Widow - July 9, 2021

Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings - Sept. 3, 2021

Eternals - Nov. 5, 2021

Spider-Man: No Way Home - Dec. 17, 2021

Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness - March 25, 2022

Thor: Love and Thunder - May 6, 2022

Black Panther: Wakanda Forever - July 8, 2022

The Marvels - Nov. 11, 2022

Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania - Feb. 17, 2023

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 - May 5, 2023

Fantastic Four - TBA

I’m not interested in this movie since they won’t recast T’Challa. I definitely don’t want to see Shuri take the mantle or any other character for that matter (not even Killmonger) T’Challa is and will always be the main Black Panther and the series just won’t be the same without him.

Since the multiverse is becoming a thing, an alternate-verse N'Jadaka/Erik Stevens that doesn't go the Killmonger route becoming BP could be a way to go.

Other than that, I'd rather see Okoye become BP over Shuri, maybe Nakia over Shuri too.

Think I mentioned this all already, can't remember. :confused:

Since the multiverse is becoming a thing, an alternate-verse N'Jadaka/Erik Stevens that doesn't go the Killmonger route becoming BP could be a way to go.

Other than that, I'd rather see Okoye become BP over Shuri, maybe Nakia over Shuri too.

Think I mentioned this all already, can't remember. :confused:

I had the same thought regarding the multiverse.
If they're dead set on the dumb idea to never recast T'Challa, then an alternate Kilmonger makes the most sense as a replacement.

I was pulling for a redemption arc for Killmonger. He has the closest ties to the story, is already a praised character, has a name actor already attached, and doesn't require an introductory backstory. The drama is already built in, and the handoff would be seamless.

Plus, he'd be the only other person in the world with the Panther herb already in his system, and he made that plant extinct (I know, I know, there's a reserve garden of its somewhere, or they cloned it, or whatever).

To me Killmonger redemption arc is the most obvious choice it pretty much seems stupid to do anything else. Just replacing the character is the next best choice but man to give of that Killmonger idea would just be such a massive let down. Honestly at this point they should at least tell us what they are going to do. It's been long enough it's kind of annoying how secretive they are being about the whole thing.

Me and my wife watched 21 bridges last weekend. It was an ok movie. The most surprising part is how damn skinny he looked. You could really see it in his upper neck\chest area.

That boyega guy would be a good black panther but I'm pretty sure he said in an interview that he wouldn't do it. Either way I thought black panther was the most overrated and one of the worst of all the marvel movies, so I'm not too interested in a sequel either way

I say just do the same what fast and furious does with paul Walker keep him alive with cgi, but the money should go to his family, and loved ones.

Or just have him get disfigured in an explosion/fire so he never takes his mask off then you can really have any actor play him like Anakin/Darth Vader.

is Coogler attached to direct BP2? if so, you know he’s at least campaigning for his boy MBJ as long as MBJ is interested.

He's too important a character to not recast,I think. I could see the black panther mantle being passed. I don't know about Shuri. She's already a great character.

The movie was silly and BP himself is a boring superhero. Don't get the love.

I thought the action in that movie, and his scenes in winter soldier were pretty awesome. The movie itself was just ok otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back