Movies BLACK PANTHER: WAKANDA FOREVER (New Poll: Predict Worldwide Box Office Gross)

Predict BLACK PANTHER: WAKANDA FOREVER's Total Worldwide Box Office Gross

• 1.8 billion to $1.999 billion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $2.2 billion to $2.399 billion

• $2.4 billion and above

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the multiverse is becoming a thing, an alternate-verse N'Jadaka/Erik Stevens that doesn't go the Killmonger route becoming BP could be a way to go.

Other than that, I'd rather see Okoye become BP over Shuri, maybe Nakia over Shuri too.

Think I mentioned this all already, can't remember. :confused:
Winston Duke has the acting chops and charisma to take the role as Black Panther

What IF the new Black Panther was The White Wolf?

How many people will lose their shit?

Mr. T as old T'Challa or write out the character entirely.

I guess It'll follow the marvel formula of being a little above average.

The first one was a disappointment for me and my hope that they feature Wakanda 100% with better visual effects

Update: August 19, 2021

Riri Williams A.K.A. Ironheart to Make Her MCU Debut in BLACK PANTHER: WAKANDA FOREVER

hM3ZAsG.jpg

One of the biggest reveals to come out of Disney's Investors Day last December was the news that Dominique Thorne will play Riri Williams in Disney+'s Ironheart show. Updates were few and far between since, but we now know when the If Beal Street Could Talk star will make her MCU debut as the new Armored Avenger.

Confirming a rumor that did the rounds earlier this year, Kevin Feige has officially announced (via ComicBook.com) that Williams will appear in Black Panther: Wakanda Forever.

"We're shooting Black Panther: Wakanda Forever right now, and the character of Riri Williams, you will meet in Black Panther 2 first," Feige revealed while doing press for Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings. "She started shooting, I think, this week before her Ironheart series."

Williams making her debut in the Black Panther sequel raises a few interesting questions. Will the character be retconned to be a Wakandan? Ironheart has travelled to Wakanda in the comics and became friendly with Shuri and Okoye, but only much later in her superhero career. However she ends up being introduced, it sounds like Wakanda Forever is shaping up to be a much bigger event movie than we anticipated.

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/blac...ack-panther-wakanda-forever-a187381#gs.9d609s

That boyega guy would be a good black panther but I'm pretty sure he said in an interview that he wouldn't do it. Either way I thought black panther was the most overrated and one of the worst of all the marvel movies, so I'm not too interested in a sequel either way
Boyega is an unlikable, plain actor with a bad attitude. They already have an annoying character in Shuri, no need to ruin the title one.

Man of all the fucking annoying characters in marvel's dogshit movies, black panther's sister was by far the most cringey, douchy, and stress-inducing.

Marvel has become too focused on their synergy. You can't hear about one of their projects without a mention of another character making an appearance. It's like they still don't trust their brand, after 10 years, 25 movies and a legion of TV shows.

Marvel has become too focused on their synergy. You can't hear about one of their projects without a mention of another character making an appearance. It's like they still don't trust their brand, after 10 years, 25 movies and a legion of TV shows.

How well Eternals and Shang-CHi do may show they need more synergy not less.

How well Eternals and Shang-CHi do may show they need more synergy not less.

Hopefully. I haven't heard of any cameos in Moon Knight, either. But Abomination is in Shang-Chi, even if it's only a brief scene.

Update: August 19, 2021

Riri Williams A.K.A. Ironheart to Make Her MCU Debut in BLACK PANTHER: WAKANDA FOREVER

hM3ZAsG.jpg

One of the biggest reveals to come out of Disney's Investors Day last December was the news that Dominique Thorne will play Riri Williams in Disney+'s Ironheart show. Updates were few and far between since, but we now know when the If Beal Street Could Talk star will make her MCU debut as the new Armored Avenger.

Confirming a rumor that did the rounds earlier this year, Kevin Feige has officially announced (via ComicBook.com) that Williams will appear in Black Panther: Wakanda Forever.

"We're shooting Black Panther: Wakanda Forever right now, and the character of Riri Williams, you will meet in Black Panther 2 first," Feige revealed while doing press for Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings. "She started shooting, I think, this week before her Ironheart series."

Williams making her debut in the Black Panther sequel raises a few interesting questions. Will the character be retconned to be a Wakandan? Ironheart has travelled to Wakanda in the comics and became friendly with Shuri and Okoye, but only much later in her superhero career. However she ends up being introduced, it sounds like Wakanda Forever is shaping up to be a much bigger event movie than we anticipated.

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/blac...ack-panther-wakanda-forever-a187381#gs.9d609s
i can definitely get behind this.

Shuri was a cool character but I don't know if she'd make sense as Black Panther since she's the wisecracking tech geek sidekick. That said, it would follow the comics.

It’s pretty obvious peak MCU is dead. I’ll still see Thor 4 and Dr. Strange II but outside of that, no enthusiasm at all.

To be fair, with the old guard leaving, they've gotta take the time to build in the wake of Endgame. There's a lot they're looking to establish. Gotta build the new stars properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back