Movies BLACK PANTHER: WAKANDA FOREVER (New Poll: Predict Worldwide Box Office Gross)

Predict BLACK PANTHER: WAKANDA FOREVER's Total Worldwide Box Office Gross

• 1.8 billion to $1.999 billion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $2.2 billion to $2.399 billion

• $2.4 billion and above

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, with the old guard leaving, they've gotta take the time to build in the wake of Endgame. There's a lot they're looking to establish. Gotta build the new stars properly.
They tried that with more recent X-Men movies (other than Wolverine). What was the general consensus on that? Personally I liked the cast from the first 3 movies better. Nostalgia maybe.

Is this passing the torch to newer characters with way cheaper salaries?
It's related to them doing the holy trifecta of churning out new characters that they want to be liked: has to be a teenager, female (bi if possible) and a person of color. Since everyone that's black in the MCU seems to be from Wakanda (well, since BP became a hit), why not make an heir to Iron Man (who has no connection to BP or Wakanda) to also be from Wakanda.

Update: August 24, 2021

BLACK PANTHER: WAKANDA FOREVER Set Photos at MIT Feature Danai Gurira (Okoye) and Letitia Wright (Shuri)

E9mJsudWQAkJzXO

E9mJsujWYAEnqee

Probably they're visiting Riri Williams in MIT.

As I said before: unless this movie contains a major Easter Egg for the Doom War story arc, I won't be watching it in the cinema. I like Namor as a character, but Shuri as Black Panther and Riri Williams as the new Iron Man?

<DisgustingHHH>

So I guess Marvel are counting on Namor to prop up the two female leads then, because there’s no way a Black Panther movie with two 100lb chicks who look like twinks is gonna be a hit on its own.

Namor is enough for me to go see it. Easily one of the top 20 characters in the marvel library.

will we get hologram Tony Stark i wonder?

As I said before: unless this movie contains a major Easter Egg for the Doom War story arc, I won't be watching it in the cinema. I like Namor as a character, but Shuri as Black Panther and Riri Williams as the new Iron Man?

<DisgustingHHH>
Is Shuri confirmed as BP? Should I give up hope for a reformed Killmonger taking the mantle?

They tried that with more recent X-Men movies (other than Wolverine). What was the general consensus on that? Personally I liked the cast from the first 3 movies better. Nostalgia maybe.

That wasn't Disney though that was Fox and Fox was hit and miss with their movies. Some were good, some were horrible. I agree that the MCU needs to build itself back up. I think Dr. Strange is going to be a big part of that. I'm hoping they actually take the time to reinvest in The Hulk. He's a great hero with a lot of great story lines. The ones where he goes through the multiverse to rescue his son with Dr. Stranges's help is really great.

So yea the MCU isn't going to be at it's peak right now and it might never reach that peak again but only time will tell.

This movie is going to be trash if Shuri is BP. Not even Namor will be able to save this film.

I will not watch it if Shuri is the new BP that's horrible.

Update: August 25, 2021

Letitia Wright Hospitalized with Minor Injuries After Stunt Incident on BLACK PANTHER: WAKANDA FOREVER

e1SX2V4.jpg

Letitia Wright was briefly hospitalized in Boston on Wednesday with minor injuries after an incident on the set of Black Panther: Wakanda Forever.

“Letitia Wright sustained minor injuries today while filming a stunt for Black Panther: Wakanda Forever. She is currently receiving care in a local hospital and is expected to be released soon,” a Disney spokesperson said in a statement.

The extent of her injuries was not released, but the incident in which she was hurt involved a stunt rig. The actress had been released from the hospital before 1 p.m. PT.

The incident and injury are not said to impact the film’s current production schedule. The stunt rig incident happened in Boston, but the production is based in Atlanta.

Not much is known about the sequel’s plot, but Wright is reprising her role as fan-favorite Shuri, the younger, brilliant sister of T’Challa, who designs new technology for Wakanda.

Ryan Coogler is back in the director’s chair, filming a script he penned along with Joe Robert Cole.

Black Panther: Wakanda Forever is the follow-up to the 2018 Marvel film, which was a box office smash starring the late Chadwick Boseman. The beloved actor died Aug. 28, 2020, of colon cancer. His death both shocked and devastated fans around the globe.

Black Panther: Wakanda Forever is slated for theaters July 8, 2022.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/m...ent-black-panther-wakanda-forever-1235003095/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back