Opinion (Update: released) Black police groups call for ex-Black Panther jailed for 48 years to be released

The thing is, he was sentenced to life with the possibility of parole after 25 years. He had been in prison 48 years and is in his 80’s. It seems that, unless he has not followed prison rules and accepted responsibility, he is likely due for parole if for not other reason that we should be treating people equally. If other similar prisoners have received parole, he should as well. If other’s haven’t, then he may be SOL.

Are you implying that killing a cop is worse than killing somebody else or am I just reading too much into your comment. It seems that it is equally terrible to me.

I am saying that killing someone should be a life sentence, at least when a weapon is involved. Yeah We recently had a murderer get out after 5 years and my first murder that I worked was out in 9. And these were lifelong felons to boot. They have chauvin 22 years for an accidental death. I cited in those threads multiple incidents in MN no less, where murderers got out in less than ten years.

They are doing everything they can to let criminals and terrorists out on the streets.

Considering his cunt hair of a partner, assante shukar, is hiding in Cuba after escaping, fuck this guy. This is not an affront to “racial justice” and killing a cop should be a life sentence. Hell, I am generally not in favor of releasing cold blooded murderers in almost all cases. Fuck the so called officers in that group that are trying to make this a racial issue. I want to know how many white
Cop killers they are fighting to free. They can eat a bowl of cold dick soup

It's sad that some people look at Chesimard with reverence like she did something special with her life. She's a thug piece of shit who escaped justice. She deserved to be brought back to America to face justice. There's nothing noble about that ugly bitch. She slaughtered a police officer.

''Racist cops who can't see past skin color campaign to release a cop killing murderer''

Why are the "revolutionaries" always so emotionally fragile and/or dumb? If you are really trying to change things through violence, killing a patrolman over a traffic light and receiving a life sentence seems very counterproductive.

Shouldn't they be trying to recruit and train soldiers for the eventual government take over?

Are you implying that killing a cop is worse than killing somebody else or am I just reading too much into your comment. It seems that it is equally terrible to me.
It usually is seen as worse than killing someone else because it's not only an attack on a person but also an attack on the state

It usually is seen as worse than killing someone else because it's not only an attack on a person but also an attack on the state
Plus in most cases, it’s a bit more cut and dry. If some random person and I have a scuffle that leads to one of us dead, there is a lot of ambiguity over who caused what.

Bit in far more cases, if I’m scuffling with a cop and he ends up dead, I’m in the wrong because the coo had state-vested authority for me to submit to his commands.

I have a hard time believing the official story on anything pertaining to COINTELPRO.

Here are the groups calling for their release

The four groups that have jointly written the amicus brief are: the National Association of Blacks in Criminal Justice, Blacks in Law Enforcement of America, the Black Police Experience and the Grand Council of Guardians. I will look them up and show my support

Thanks for this. I was going through the article trying to glean who the hell would support this.

Blacks in Law Enforcement of America has info on their website under titles of "Black Voices", "Black Pride", "Black Power".

I wonder if there is a Whites in Law Enforcement who have "White Power" on their website? I guess it's not racist?

It's sad that some people look at Chesimard with reverence like she did something special with her life. She's a thug piece of shit who escaped justice. She deserved to be brought back to America to face justice. There's nothing noble about that ugly bitch. She slaughtered a police officer.

yeah, they exalt her and she is a piece of shit

Thanks for this. I was going through the article trying to glean who the hell would support this.

Blacks in Law Enforcement of America has info on their website under titles of "Black Voices", "Black Pride", "Black Power".

I wonder if there is a Whites in Law Enforcement who have "White Power" on their website? I guess it's not racist?

The last part is just “law enforcement”

Fair enough, but we don't hold police officers more accountable nor punish them more severely when the break the law.

Lol a bunch of annoying racists who are trying to get more funding by making stupid stance based only on race

Considering his cunt hair of a partner, assante shukar, is hiding in Cuba after escaping, fuck this guy. This is not an affront to “racial justice” and killing a cop should be a life sentence. Hell, I am generally not in favor of releasing cold blooded murderers in almost all cases. Fuck the so called officers in that group that are trying to make this a racial issue. I want to know how many white
Cop killers they are fighting to free. They can eat a bowl of cold dick soup

I'll throw you a pity party when cops who shoot / tase innocent men to death get life in prison, no parole.

I’m sure your union would support that though, right ?

I'll throw you a pity party when cops who shoot / tase innocent men to death get life in prison, no parole.

I’m sure your union would support that though, right ?

and I will do the same next time some armed shitbag gets ventilated by police and you get your panties bunched up

and I will do the same next time some armed shitbag gets ventilated by police and you get your panties bunched up

Dafuq you talking about ?
You want life in prison, no parole for some armed criminal who gets shot to death by the cops ???

Literally no one has a problem with that. Way to straw man your way through life but you telling me American cops aren’t ventilating innocent men ?

50 shots for a guy reaching for his wallet.
Never forget, asshole.

Last edited:
Dafuq you talking about ?
You want life in prison, no parole for some armed criminal who gets shot to death by the cops ???

Literally no one has a problem with that. Way to straw man your way through life but you telling me American cops aren’t ventilating innocent men ?

50 shots for a guy reaching for his wallet.
Never forget, asshole.

How is someone going to get life in prison if they are shot to death you idiot? I get why you feel the way you do, most people that have run afoul of the law feel the same.

Back