Opinion (Update: released) Black police groups call for ex-Black Panther jailed for 48 years to be released

The Panther warrior of #ogun should be let out since it was likely just a self-defense situation where a Black man was stopped for no good reason by a SWS race soldier in blue. The wh*te cops probably saw the Black driver and decided to stop them to harass and potentially murder them as they tend to do. The wh*te cop even killed one of those Black men. The police owe this incarcerated Warrior of Change at least 300 million dollars and a communal kneeling session.

Considering his cunt hair of a partner, assante shukar, is hiding in Cuba after escaping, fuck this guy. This is not an affront to “racial justice” and killing a cop should be a life sentence. Hell, I am generally not in favor of releasing cold blooded murderers in almost all cases. Fuck the so called officers in that group that are trying to make this a racial issue. I want to know how many white
Cop killers they are fighting to free. They can eat a bowl of cold dick soup
Idk why the victim being a cop matters, if anything I think killing a civilian is worse than killing a cop.
The cop who died in the shootout did not get to enjoy his life, why should this guy who was involved get to enjoy his?
Are we going to use this same logic when a cop unjustly kills someone? Clearly not, that Amber Guyger woman got less than ten years in prison for killing a man.

Idk why the victim being a cop matters, if anything I think killing a civilian is worse than killing a cop.

Are we going to use this same logic when a cop unjustly kills someone? Clearly not, that Amber Guyger woman got less than ten years in prison for killing a man.
I am not sure what Amber Guyger has to do with this but I think she should be locked up for life. She was not involved in a shootout while on duty with people who were pulled over for a traffic stop. There is no comparing the Amber Guyger story to the OP. The cop killed in the OP was killed by this man or someone in his group when they were stopped and decided a shoot out with a cop was the right thing to do. Amber Guyger murdered someone in their own home and should not have only gotten ten years.

I'm cool with it. 48 years is a very long time for murder, he's long past parole, and the guy is too old to be a threat to anyone. Also it's not clear that he actually pulled the trigger or it wasn't provoked. Keeping him in prison appears to be a political move.

I think it depends on the situation. I am not necessarily advocating that killing a cop is worse, but that argument could be made because cops represent law and order snd an attack on a cop is an attack on the government. But any situation that is a cold blooded and planned murder should be at least 25-life in my opinion with their prior criminal record greatly affecting that.

Your right but in general that’s not the way judicial systems look at it. You kill a cop you more then likely ain’t going to see the light of day ever. I’m not saying that right but it’s the way it is, that’s why I find it strange that police themselves are calling for release in this case

Sundiata Acoli, 85, the oldest former member of the Black Panthers still to be incarcerated for acts of violence during the 1970s Black liberation struggle, is finally to be released from prison after the New Jersey supreme court ruled that he was no longer a risk to public safety.

Acoli has been held captive for more than 49 years for the May 1973 shooting of New Jersey state trooper Werner Foerster. He was found guilty the following year and sentenced to life plus 24 to 35 years.

The supreme court noted in its ruling that under the terms of his sentence, Acoli first became eligible for parole 29 years ago. On each occasion that he came before the panel his release was denied.”

This has been hanging in the air for some time, but the court ruled he should be released.

The Panther warrior of #ogun should be let out since it was likely just a self-defense situation where a Black man was stopped for no good reason by a SWS race soldier in blue. The wh*te cops probably saw the Black driver and decided to stop them to harass and potentially murder them as they tend to do. The wh*te cop even killed one of those Black men. The police owe this incarcerated Warrior of Change at least 300 million dollars and a communal kneeling session.
FancyCheapConey-size_restricted.gif

What if the police officer was black...oh wait.........
Sometimes i wonder why i vote Democrat...
Please don't allow Trump to run in 2024 so i can switch sides.

What if the police officer was black...oh wait.........
Sometimes i wonder why i vote Democrat...
Please don't allow Trump to run in 2024 so i can switch sides.
Honestly I hope Trump doesn’t run in 24. Would be best for all sides. Especially since it might allow crossover reasonable people like you to switch sides.
Downside is that the Rep party will probably become corporate shills full on again.

Honestly I hope Trump doesn’t run in 24. Would be best for all sides. Especially since it might allow crossover reasonable people like you to switch sides.
Downside is that the Rep party will probably become corporate shills full on again.
Im kinda in limbo, I don't want to vote for Biden again, but I will never vote for Trump. I know if i vote independent it will do nothing, just as if i didn't vote at all........

Im kinda in limbo, I don't want to vote for Biden again, but I will never vote for Trump. I know if i vote independent it will do nothing, just as if i didn't vote at all........
I know. It’s all weird man. I tired getting the libertarian party a chance and tried to get them across the 5% threshold.
I didn’t vote for the republicans for years since 08 or so. I voted for trump the second time as I don’t like what the dems have become Circa 2014.
I think protest votes for minor parties can be helpful though. Especially if they hold a position that the main parties don’t.

I know. It’s all weird man. I tired getting the libertarian party a chance and tried to get them across the 5% threshold.
I didn’t vote for the republicans for years since 08 or so. I voted for trump the second time as I don’t like what the dems have become Circa 2014.
I think protest votes for minor parties can be helpful though. Especially if they hold a position that the main parties don’t.
I just really hope people that can legally vote will take it serious next election. And i hope the Republican party will come to their senses and realize Trump is #1 too fucking old. #2 hated by the entire left, and some of the right. And a bit in between.

I just really hope people that can legally vote will take it serious next election. And i hope the Republican party will come to their senses and realize Trump is #1 too fucking old. #2 hated by the entire left, and some of the right. And a bit in between.
I know. Trump is a mixed bag as well. He forced populism on the republicans but also brought so much discourse and ugly debates. I hope they can find a decent person
Even a leftist like Seneca in Oakland has a good platform. He says both sides don’t have an answer to the homeless problem there. People like him are a good alt as well.

I know. Trump is a mixed bag as well. He forced populism on the republicans but also brought so much discourse and ugly debates. I hope they can find a decent person
Even a leftist like Seneca in Oakland has a good platform. He says both sides don’t have an answer to the homeless problem there. People like him are a good alt as well.
To be fair, they are all good, till their not.

True. Problem is the inertia. Giving people a chance was good til circa 2014, then that virtue turned into a vice.
We need to pass a law that holds presidents accountable for promises not honored.

We need to pass a law that holds presidents accountable for promises not honored.
I think it is a societal problem. Corporations have the same problem. Jeff Immelt of GE, who ran it into the ground walked away with a 250 million dollar pay package. Thomas Sowell put it best, you can't have leaders that face no repercussions for failure. Which is what they do and they focus on getting reelected. The system has perverse incentive, which is why the system doesn't work.
I have been saying Trump is like Sulla. That the Roman Rep had stopped functioning due tot he design not working for a small nation that was becoming an empire. Now the US rep is failing and a reform will have to happen, or we will get a Caesar.

I think it is a societal problem. Corporations have the same problem. Jeff Immelt of GE, who ran it into the ground walked away with a 250 million dollar pay package. Thomas Sowell put it best, you can't have leaders that face no repercussions for failure. Which is what they do and they focus on getting reelected. The system has perverse incentive, which is why the system doesn't work.
I have been saying Trump is like Sulla. That the Roman Rep had stopped functioning due tot he design not working for a small nation that was becoming an empire. Now the US rep is failing and a reform will have to happen, or we will get a Caesar.
You are going way over my understanding of politics. Not that i dont want to listen, but its greek to me.

You are going way over my understanding of politics. Not that i dont want to listen, but its greek to me.
No worries. Basically there comes a point where the nation outgrows the political system it has, or the system has become old and rotten and needs a rehaul. The USA is at that point, and most people are ensuring no reasonable reforms will be made.

Back