Social Blacks attack Asians = White people's fault.

Mcountry

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Now this is OBVIOUSLY a budget, more "woke" version of the view...but somebody is watching this shit and just goin along the propaganda ride! So before you enter this thread with the wise words of "nobody watches that stupid show". Somebody is watching this shit as it just got renewed. So it's indoctrinating god know's how many idiots into this "hate/blame whitey" ideology.

Skip to the 3:00 mark to see here bend this narrative like a pretzel into shoe horning white supremacy into this shit.

eb3d921db89f5e606074e69f8b3e2270.jpeg

The elderly asian guy who got attacked/pushed and died? Ya...that was from this guy.
iu

Clearly whitey put him up to it.

This is the shit that's only going to both NOT ADDRESS the issue because it doesn't help your woke narrative, but this will also cause more divide!

Ahhh libtard race logic. I love it!

Last edited:
Yeah it’s whatever. Somebody has to be the bad guy and for now it’s whites. I revel in being the villain. Think about it. No matter what you say or do a large segment of the population thinks you are bad and evil. Cool, watch me act like it then.

These "woke" morons are more insulting to black people than they think. They're acting like black people aren't smart enough to be held accountable for their actions.

Fuck off with this woke racist nonsense.

Just because we are supporting Black lives matters... er, I mean Black lives Matter we can't also... you feel me, care about what's happening to old Asians... you feel me?

The great talking heads of our time...

to so openly come out and claim you have no responsibility for anything is such an infantilized image of oneself that no wonder people don't take the emancipation efforts seriously.

Even better is she blames Asians for being racist towards blacks while talking about Asians being the victim of hate crimes. It's a 10/10 for mental gymnastics.

My favorite was:

"Within the working middle class communities, blacks and Asian entrepreneurs thrive. You don't go into a black neighborhood without seeing Asian businesses, or restaurants, or liquor store owners. And vice-versa. You don't go into Asian neighborhoods without seeing black customers or black clients that keep our businesses alive!"

200-2008197_126kib-800x800-thonking-thonk-emoji-clipart.png

It's amazing how a term can become mainstream in such a short amount of time. 'White supremacy', just 10 years ago, meant actually believing white people are superior. Now, it just means anyone who believes anything which the farthest of the far leftists disagree with. Some Asian woman using the words "our black brothers and sisters" with a straight face. Good lord. LOL

Well i would say just give them some reparations or a chunk of land so i don't have to hear it anymore.

Of course it won't happen.

Yeah it’s whatever. Somebody has to be the bad guy and for now it’s whites. I revel in being the villain. Think about it. No matter what you say or do a large segment of the population thinks you are bad and evil. Cool, watch me act like it then.
Like you've ever needed an excuse before... <{Heymansnicker}>

Back