Social Blacks attack Asians = White people's fault.

It's not only black people with the recent uptick of aggression toward Asians. My Korean ex-gf was in a Manhattan grocery store and this really fat (like 300 lb) white guy started following her around when she was picking out fruit and basically harassing her. Telling her she needs to buy everything because she infected it w/ covid, etc.

Stuff like this wouldn't actually ever happen in some parts of Asia like Thailand. Because anyone beating the elderly would literally be beaten to death on the streets by bystanders.

Another example, this scrub white guy attacked some 70 yr old Asian lady and then got beat up lol.

Last edited:

Did you even read this?

Information about the individuals involved in acts of anti-Asian racism and stigmatization were limited, due to reporting practices and other factors. However, in the incidents for which demographic details were available, the offenders were most often male and white.

Only a small fraction of news articles explicitly identified the race of the individuals who harassed or discriminated against Asian and Asian American people. However, in the few harassment incidents for which the news media explicitly stated the race of the offender, the majority of perpetrators of anti-Asian harassment were reported to be male and white.

American politicians working at all levels of government made stigmatizing statements and supported discriminatory policies and proposals. The politicians who used and supported stigmatizing rhetoric, policies, and proposals were predominantly white, male, and affiliated with the Republican Party.​

They've identified 57 of the 679 incidents they are tracking. By their own admission, they have a limited set of info on the perpetrators.

How in the fuck Is a thread about black people attacking Asians turned into a discussion about whites and Indians cock sizes ? Wtf . Is going on in here.
It’s sherdog. That’s how it rolls. Don’t like it? Go beach to the heavies.

It’s sherdog. That’s how it rolls. Don’t like it? Go beach to the heavies.

I'm quite aware of how Sherdog rolls. Ya gotta admit going from page 1 to 23 with no inbetween makes it one of the stranger threads I've had a glance at lol.

Happens on the regular without recourse tho. Black crime and incarceration used to be seen as a problem within Black culture....now they are victimized...have no free will. Their crime is now institutionalized racism.

Black people won't get the vaccine. Will anyone address the enemy in the room? Nope. They claim its because they are "underserved"...."lack transportation or the ability to make an appointment"...

They are the lefts permanent underclass/ victimclass

It's ok. They plant BLM signs in their yards in their ALL WHITE neighborhood

People who live in Manhattan, Queens, and the Bronx usually say they’re from NY.
People who live in Brooklyn say they’re from Brooklyn.
Why?

I’m half Asian, half Black. I’ve been attacking myself a lot lately.
Money making Manhattan, The BX, Queens get the money, Shoalin, etc.

You're wrong. While Brooklyn is the most prideful boro, and the most known outside Manhattan(might be more known in name now), people from all boros say they from NYC, and people from all boros rep their boro with pride.

Why are you telling me about you mental issues?

uuuuuummmm... I've heard actual New Yorkers make different references to certain locals so blame New Yorkers for that one.

I've been all over the US and I know what I'm talking about no matter how it hurts your ears.
You're not from here so stop acting like you're more informed. Deal with the data.

Did you even read this?

Information about the individuals involved in acts of anti-Asian racism and stigmatization were limited, due to reporting practices and other factors. However, in the incidents for which demographic details were available, the offenders were most often male and white.

Only a small fraction of news articles explicitly identified the race of the individuals who harassed or discriminated against Asian and Asian American people. However, in the few harassment incidents for which the news media explicitly stated the race of the offender, the majority of perpetrators of anti-Asian harassment were reported to be male and white.

American politicians working at all levels of government made stigmatizing statements and supported discriminatory policies and proposals. The politicians who used and supported stigmatizing rhetoric, policies, and proposals were predominantly white, male, and affiliated with the Republican Party.​

They've identified 57 of the 679 incidents they are tracking. By their own admission, they have a limited set of info on the perpetrators.
They used the data they had. More detail data over a longer period also set a historic example.

They used the data they had. More detail data over a longer period also set a historic example.

It doesn't back up your claim that "Majority of hate crime against Asians have been committed by whites." Which you know, you just don't care about presenting it honestly.

I'd gladly take the bet, but we agree on the outcome. Now why don't we get back to you and your pathetic lying?

Here's where you tuck tail and fuck off like the bitch you are.

You're a delusional alcoholic weirdo. How am I lying about the stupid ass right wingers getting banned. The guy who started this thread is banned. So is, jim eagle, so is Kandyland, so is i am your real dad, do you want me to go on? Lets document how these calm rational conservatives have lost their shit and lost their accounts in the process.

Aww don't cry because you don't have the balls to make a sig bet. Just run back to mayberry lounge and reminisce about the golden days of Ted Nugent.
The fuck is wrong with you? Seriously. None of the people who you keep hounding think Trump is coming back and nobody wants to take your dumbass bet based on nothing but some fantasy scenario you've made up in your head. Seek help.

You're a delusional alcoholic weirdo. How am I lying about the stupid ass right wingers getting banned. The guy who started this thread is banned. So is, jim eagle, so is Kandyland, so is i am your real dad, do you want me to go on? Lets document how these calm rational conservatives have lost their shit and lost their accounts in the process.

<{Heymansnicker}>

Take your meds...

The fuck is wrong with you? Seriously. None of the people who you keep hounding think Trump is coming back and nobody wants to take your dumbass bet based on nothing but some fantasy scenario you've made up in your head. Seek help.

So @cottagecheesefan and @Papi Chulo don't think Trump's vote count was fraudulent at all? Are you hearing yourself?

Back