Blades should retire. He is 30...not 22

Fedor Emelianenko

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Honestly he just does not have it, he is taking some serious damage. On paper he has all the skills to be great but he just does not have the fight iq.

He is tailor made to beat Lewis and Nganou but he has no power and he really is not a great wrestler.

Cain/DC are great mma wrestlers Blades is not. He has the credentials but he is not built like a HW mma wrestler.

I don't think he has anything to offer the sport. He will clearly never be great.

Jack of all trades

He needs to retire.

Last edited:
His chin could be better, and his transitions on TDs can be improved, but the guy is very well-rounded. I wouldn’t be surprised to see him become champ one day. Wrestlers usually have the most longevity in the sport.

His chin could be better, and his transitions on TDs can be improved, but the guy is very well-rounded. I wouldn’t be surprised to see him become champ one day. Wrestlers usually have the most longevity in the sport.
Dude took flush shots vs Ngannou and wasn't out. I think his chin is alright. His skills are rough tho

Should go to Bellator. As long as he stays away from Sergei he'd be fine

Well last night was a hell of a lot more exciting than his last main event.

He was gassed after that Dada 5000 style.

Fuck him. Showed contempt for the viewers and the employer, and the opponent. Spoke with an arrogance before this fight an he was stiffened. I thought the extra punches were too much though...

To me it still feel like he's fresh out of the axs tv league but he's been in the UFC awhile now. He's now an upper level gatekeeper lol

Back