Crime BLM Protest/Riot Megathread

I guarantee you that your grandpa was considerably further right than Donald Trump. How do your grandpa feel about children using hormone blockers to transition sex, or transgenders in women's sports? How many times as a kid did your grandpa argue that whiteness should abolished, or that we need to defund the police? Did your grandpa sign his letters with his pronouns?

The comment was not meant to be taken seriously. I’m sorry that was lost on you.

Defending Antifa all the time yes ...

Like who?

Can you point me to someone? Anyone?

The left as far as I can see is pretty embarrassed by Antifa. They're ineffective and accomplish nothing, all they do is provide a distraction for right wing media, a boogieman. Insurrection at the capitol? It was actually Antifa! Ha ha!

This thread and source says Antifa didn't cause any damage.

The other thread and source said BLM didn't cause any damage.

I'm supposed to conclude that all of that fire and destruction was just regular ol' Americans? Just good common tax-payin' middle-class folks were fed up and decided to go and cause havoc?

<{vega}>

I'm supposed to conclude that all of that fire and destruction was just regular ol' Americans? Just good common tax-payin' middle-class folks were fed up and decided to go and cause havoc?

<{vega}>
All of the protests were peaceful.

giphy.gif

The magnitude is WAAAAAY different. It'd take about 77 capital riots to equal what the left did in 2020. How people can keep trying to equate the two is just silly.

I hope you vote out all those state and local officials in Portland, Seattle and Minneapolis that allowed this to happen. When you figure out how to do that, keep it to yourself. I heard voting in multiple county elections in different states is illegal.

<{vega}>
The same MAGA hat wearing racist criminals that attacked that French actor, the actor that was by Subway at 1 am in Chicago .

I hope you vote out all those state and local officials in Portland, Seattle and Minneapolis that allowed this to happen. When you figure out how to do that, keep it to yourself. I heard voting in multiple county elections in different states is illegal.
You forgot NYC, Atlanta, Indianapolis (minimal damage I know), Chicago, LA, Denver, San Fran, Nashville, Detroit, and that's just off the top of my head.

All the people that voted for allowing that stuff to happen have been and can suffer accordingly. Not much I can do to help them.

You forgot NYC, Atlanta, Indianapolis (minimal damage I know), Chicago, LA, Denver, San Fran, Nashville, Detroit, and that's just off the top of my head.

All the people that voted for allowing that stuff to happen have been and can suffer accordingly. Not much I can do to help them.

That's why the events that happened this Summer IMO are not as bad as what happened on Jan 6th. I can't vote out Senators and House Reps that perpetuated a lie. I can't vote out the ones that continue to downplay the actions of a few. I can only watch as a minority rules how things play out with the Legislative branch of government.

That's why the events that happened this Summer IMO are not as bad as what happened on Jan 6th. I can't vote out Senators and House Reps that perpetuated a lie. I can't vote out the ones that continue to downplay the actions of a few. I can only watch as a minority rules how things play out with the Legislative branch of government.

So in your opinion $2 billion in damage, 20 deaths, and 200 injured officers, it's not as bad as some boomers taking unauthorized selfie's?

So in your opinion $2 billion in damage, 20 deaths, and 200 injured officers, it's not as bad as some boomers taking unauthorized selfie's?

Yes. Becsuse you need to lie about what happened, that tells me it was a lot worse than you are willing to admit and that is far worse than what is going on.

Back