Crime BLM Protest/Riot Megathread

Yes. Becsuse you need to lie about what happened, that tells me it was a lot worse than you are willing to admit and that is far worse than what is going on.

How am I lying about what happened? They broke in, and proceeded to take selfie's. I'm sorry, I left out some people stole things.

How in the world is that worse than 20+ murders?

How am I lying about what happened? They broke in, and proceeded to take selfie's. I'm sorry, I left out some people stole things.

How in the world is that worse than 20+ murders?

You left out that they violently attacked police officers. Beat them with whatever they could grab at the time. Went around looking for members of Congress to hurt. Stole from member's offices, a laptop was taken. That is ALOT different than a bunch of boomers taking unauthorized selfies. Like I said, the fact you NEED to downplay it say a lot.

It was one episode as well and not many days over the Summer in multiple cities.

Hundreds more people having their charges dropped by leftist DAs.

Add that to the thousands and thousands of charges being dropped all across America.

So in your opinion $2 billion in damage, 20 deaths, and 200 injured officers, it's not as bad as some boomers taking unauthorized selfie's?
Im on your side, i was wondering if i can get a source for those numbers to send to my liberal friends? Itd help me out finding information can be like pulling teeth now, i miss 2008 internet.

Me too, and thanks

You aren't going to want to use that source for your liberal friends.

It's Fox and it's basically partisan nonsense, and your liberal friends will rightfully dismiss it immediately.

There are real numbers out there that differentiate between the different types of violence instead of blaming everything on BLM.

A lot of violence did happen as the result of BLM protests, and sticking to the actual numbers instead of using Fox as a source is a lot more compelling.

You aren't going to want to use that source for your liberal friends.

It's Fox and it's basically partisan nonsense, and your liberal friends will rightfully dismiss it immediately.

There are real numbers out there that differentiate between the different types of violence instead of blaming everything on BLM.

A lot of violence did happen as the result of BLM protests, and sticking to the actual numbers instead of using Fox as a source is a lot more compelling.
Its a starting point for my own research and now ill ask you the same question ill ask my friends.
Do you deny innocent people were
Killed during the riots and at chaz?

Do you deny that hundred if not thousands of police officers were injured?

If you dont, why dont you condemn that behavior as you do at your "insurrection"? (the right wings version of the same shit)

and my final question.

if youre mad about systemic government problems, should you burn your own town and ruin businesses there or should you take the fight to the law makers like you know... at the capitol?
Whether you agree with the cause or not, is it better to burn down the wendys your neighbors son work at or to go after the fuckers you believe are ruining the country?

i eagerly await your answers.

Its a starting point for my own research and now ill ask you the same question ill ask my friends.
Do you deny innocent people were
Killed during the riots and at chaz?

Do you deny that hundred if not thousands of police officers were injured?

If you dont, why dont you condemn that behavior as you do at your "insurrection"? (the right wings version of the same shit)

and my final question.

if youre mad about systemic government problems, should you burn your own town and ruin businesses there or should you take the fight to the law makers like you know... at the capitol?
Whether you agree with the cause or not, is it better to burn down the wendys your neighbors son work at or to go after the fuckers you believe are ruining the country?

i eagerly await your answers.

I'm not going to answer any of your questions, and if these are the questions you ask your friends I'm surprised you still have friends. You're assuming I condone some things and condemn others.

I suggested you avoid the Fox source because it's bad. It's a propaganda source and news entertainment. I pointed out that a lot of bad things happened last summer and there are better sources that aren't hot garbage; no liberal is going to take Fox seriously, or anyone who watches Fox. Anyone that watches Fox unironically is a lost cause. CNN and MSNBC are almost as bad.

I'm not going to answer any of your questions, and if these are the questions you ask your friends I'm surprised you still have friends. You're assuming I condone some things and condemn others.

I suggested you avoid the Fox source because it's bad. It's a propaganda source and news entertainment. I pointed out that a lot of bad things happened last summer and there are better sources that aren't hot garbage; no liberal is going to take Fox seriously, or anyone who watches Fox. Anyone that watches Fox unironically is a lost cause. CNN and MSNBC are almost as bad.
I knew you wouldn't answer them. Youre a coward. My friends arent. We can talk about anything like grown men and then go back to slapping backs. Youre part of the problem. A close minded coward afraid of real discourse.

Loiosh is too busy clutching is pearls to compare damages, or even have an open discussion on the parallels of the January 6th capitol riot, and the state sanctioned riots of the left that lasted much longer and caused more damage and death. I wonder why? Let it be known... hes a certified kool aid drinker who runs when he knows hes on the wrong side.

I knew you wouldn't answer them. Youre a coward. My friends arent. We can talk about anything like grown men and then go back to slapping backs. Youre part of the problem. A close minded coward afraid of real discourse.

I didn't answer because they weren't good faith questions and they're based on ignorant assumptions. You have no idea what I stand for or what I believe, and I was trying to help you.

FYI, the Kool Aid drinkers who were poisoned drank at gun point. They knew it was probably poison and refused it until forced to drink it. I'm not going to drink your Kool Aid and you don't have a gun you can threaten me with.

I didn't answer because they weren't good faith questions and they're based on ignorant assumptions. You have no idea what I stand for or what I believe, and I was trying to help you.

FYI, the Kool Aid drinkers who were poisoned drank at gun point. They knew it was probably poison and refused it until forced to drink it. I'm not going to drink your Kool Aid and you don't have a gun you can threaten me with.
Not all of them drank because they were forced, the believers forced the non. You knew that though. Its just like how the left is throttling information to curb skeptics and force their narrative but you know that too. They werent bad faith questions, they also didnt assume your ideology as you had the freedom to answer any way you chose. You didnt because you knew your hypocrisy could no longer hide if you answered honestly. Feel free to find your balls and answer them so we can continue the adult conversation and end this mudslinging.

Not all of them drank because they were forced, the believers forced the non. You knew that though. Its just like how the left is throttling information to curb skeptics and force their narrative but you know that too. They werent bad faith questions, they also didnt assume your ideology as you had the freedom to answer any way you chose. You didnt because you knew your hypocrisy could no longer hide if you answered honestly. Feel free to find your balls and answer them so we can continue the adult conversation and end this mudslinging.

You don't know my position, and I'm not inclined to explain it to you.

All I was doing was pointing you to look for better sources if you wanted to have a sincere opportunity to make an impact with liberals, because Fox is crap, and bad things did actually happen last summer and more reputable people say so.

If you're just happy regurgitating garbage and don't actually care about reaching your liberal friends, have at it.

You don't know my position, and I'm not inclined to explain it to you.

All I was doing was pointing you to look for better sources if you wanted to have a sincere opportunity to make an impact with liberals, because Fox is crap, and bad things did actually happen last summer and more reputable people say so.

If you're just happy regurgitating garbage and don't actually care about reaching your liberal friends, have at it.
Ill get back to you with actual numbers. In the mean time have some facts or as you call it crap.

More than 10 people were directly killed this summer in violent leftist protests including CHAZ.

at least 2 were under 16.

magnitudes more cops were harmed in leftist riots than at the capitol

magnitudes more damage were caused to businesses and properties during the leftist summer riots

these leftist riots were state sanctioned. Kamala and other lefties actively bailed violent rioters and criminals out of jail to get them back on the streets and maxine waters and kamala actively called for them to "push back" and "not stop".

Ashley Babbit, a right wing rioter was the only person directly killed on January 6th. She was shot while unarmed. That is to say the other deaths were to do medical aide being impaired due to chaos.

Now that ive spewed some garbage aka facts. What can you refute? Are you prepared to engage in an actual conversation about what is going on?

I doubt it.

Ill get back to you with actual numbers. In the mean time have some facts or as you call it crap.

More than 10 people were directly killed this summer in violent leftist protests including CHAZ.

at least 2 were under 16.

magnitudes more cops were harmed in leftist riots than at the capitol

magnitudes more damage were caused to businesses and properties during the leftist summer riots

these leftist riots were state sanctioned. Kamala and other lefties actively bailed violent rioters and criminals out of jail to get them back on the streets and maxine waters and kamala actively called for them to "push back" and "not stop".

Ashley Babbit, a right wing rioter was the only person directly killed on January 6th. She was shot while unarmed. That is to say the other deaths were to do medical aide being impaired due to chaos.

Now that ive spewed some garbage aka facts. What can you refute? Are you prepared to engage in an actual conversation about what is going on?

I doubt it.

I've already told you I wasn't going to discuss those other things. Events you're presenting aren't facts, and I don't want to waste time trying to convince you of my perspective. It's obvious I'm not going to change your mind, and that's fine.

I was trying to help you have a reasonable discussion with liberals you described as friends, but you don't care about reason. All you want to do is regurgitate Fox talking points and claim they're facts. They aren't.

I've already told you I wasn't going to discuss those other things. Events you're presenting aren't facts, and I don't want to waste time trying to convince you of my perspective. It's obvious I'm not going to change your mind, and that's fine.

I was trying to help you have a reasonable discussion with liberals you described as friends, but you don't care about reason. All you want to do is regurgitate Fox talking points and claim they're facts. They aren't.
Wow. Events arent facts? Listen to your fucking self!

I culled those numbers down to ones im certain of simply from watching the news. Not all Fox i watch everything I just know the leftist channels are insane.

I dont care about reason? You wont even engage me. And im being reasonable. Asking simple questions about proven events and im willing to discuss them in any way you choose and youre running scared. Reason is a cheetah and youre a gazelle. You can get away today, but shes gonna get your ass one day. I wish id never seen you in the war room, used to like you, didnt realize how blind you could be.

Wow. Events arent facts? Listen to your fucking self!

I culled those numbers down to ones im certain of simply from watching the news. Not all Fox i watch everything I just know the leftist channels are insane.

I dont care about reason? You wont even engage me. And im being reasonable. Asking simple questions about proven events and im willing to discuss them in any way you choose and youre running scared. Reason is a cheetah and youre a gazelle. You can get away today, but shes gonna get your ass one day. I wish id never seen you in the war room, used to like you, didnt realize how blind you could be.

I told you right out of the gate I wasn't going to discuss those points so of course that's all you want to discuss. Events aren't facts if they're presented incorrectly, and that's something I'm incredibly tired of discussing.

I wish you had never seen me here either, you've been a cunt in every single post.

Back