Crime BLM Protest/Riot Megathread

I told you right out of the gate I wasn't going to discuss those points so of course that's all you want to discuss. Events aren't facts if they're presented incorrectly, and that's something I'm incredibly tired of discussing.

I wish you had never seen me here either, you've been a cunt in every single post.
You ever seen "They Live"? We're in the fight scene and you wont even put on the damn glasses so we can talk about it. And yes im a cunt. If you asked my best friends they'd probably agree and say im a good cunt at least.

I'm not going to answer any of your questions, and if these are the questions you ask your friends I'm surprised you still have friends.
Holy crap... this is the nail in the coffin that you brought upon yourself. No real reason for anyone to acknowledge your e-existance.

Holy crap... this is the nail in the coffin that you brought upon yourself. No real reason for anyone to acknowledge your e-existance.

That would be fantastic, I'd appreciate not having to interact with you any more.

I told him I wasn't going to answer those questions because they have been discussed to death and all I was doing was pointing him to use better sources for interactions with liberals, I was doing him a favor. A link to Fox just means you don't want to have a serious discussion.

You probably feel the same way about CNN and MSNBC, and more often than not you'd be right.

I told you right out of the gate I wasn't going to discuss those points so of course that's all you want to discuss. Events aren't facts if they're presented incorrectly, and that's something I'm incredibly tired of discussing.

I wish you had never seen me here either, you've been a cunt in every single post.

Dude, you sound like your are being dumped by your boyfriend in this post.

Dude, you sound like your are being dumped by your boyfriend in this post.

How many times have you seen those exact same topics discussed and how many times has anyone been convinced of anything?

I was sincerely trying to do him a favor. There are better sources out there that make the same arguments, only smarter and more compelling,

I don’t come on Sherdog for a fair few weeks and when I do return, it’s literally still thread after thread of @Loiosh getting dragged like a bitch boy in these race bait threads lol.

God sake this place is boring.

I’m out.

what a bunch of retards. Any excuse to riot. Fire department should have hosed the fuck out of the fire from a distance and any of them that approached -but then that would bring calls of racism because of the sixties.
Whatever happened to the good old days of police batons, rubber bullets, tear gas, police dogs, and the firehosings.

Back