Social BLM threatens retaliation over vaccine mandate

giphy.gif
Right, your position is that incidents like the Tuskegee experiments have no logical bearing on African Americans lacking trust in government and medical institutions.

You’re a retard who wanted to feel smart for once. Better luck next time.

When vaccinated asshole had the sniffles at work, and decides for some stupid ass reason to get tested over the weekend, of course he’s gonna trigger a positive. Then asshole proceeds to follow “protocol” and calls HR, now dept. gets cleared out when they get contact trace info. Even the ones at work that may have been affected and also developed “sniffles”, fully vaxxed.

So fully vaxxed assholes are able to wreck havoc at jobs that require all workers to be vaxxed.
My best friend at work had the decency to call in when he had it. The people who were in close proximity, we all got tested and didn't come into work without a negative test...because we're not disgusting horrible people. Anyone doing that is a piece of shit.

Anti vaccine people are often like this. They dont mind getting other people sick with the "flu". They dont vaccine, they most often dont mask and they usually wont social distance either.

Its the height of selfishness and self centeredness.
I won't even come in with a cold, I don't want to stitch the entire office up with catching it. Abysmal manners.

I haven't had a cold since I started work a year ago wearing masks when in an office before I used to get them loads.

https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-cov...data-on-covid-19-vaccinations-race-ethnicity/

Larger % per race maybe but from an overall population white people still make up the lion's share of unvaccinated people. Non-Latino whites make up 61% of the US population and are currently 57% of the all unvaccinated.

What this means is that you are more likely to know or bump into an unvaccinated white than an unvaccinated minority (all of them combined).

The largest demographics of unvaccinated are white people. Particularly the Christian religious variant based on the ones I know who are unvaxxed...

Per capita? Where have I heard that argument before?

Anti vaccine people are often like this. They dont mind getting other people sick with the "flu". They dont vaccine, they most often dont mask and they usually wont social distance either.

Its the height of selfishness and self centeredness.

Stop worrying about everyone else. Take care of yourself and those close to you.

The black population has a distrust of government and being forced to inject themselves. You calling them selfish because of the past they have endured just shows how ignorant you are.

Heck, some could say it's a bit racist.

Stop worrying about everyone else. Take care of yourself and those close to you.

The black population has a distrust of government and being forced to inject themselves. You calling them selfish because of the past they have endured just shows how ignorant you are.

Liars like you have to change the subject and lie because its all you have. Everybody that matters ses through it.

I'm certainly not for any rule that is going to ban 3/4 of black people from eating indoors. I don't consider living after 1964 post-modern.
So equity over equality. Gotcha.

This is the next step. I predicted it a month ago.

Just watch, in liberal cities, POC will not be subject to mandates. Bank on it
Now that I think about it. Weren't POC exempt from wearing masks early on in the pandemic.

You claimed something that was incorrect. You claimed these groups of people were the largest demographics of unvaccinated when that was statistically incorrect. Either you're shit at English and didn't understand the words you were you using or you're shit at math/statistics (or maybe both).

If you're gonna claim something you better back it up with legit data. The data didn't support your bogus claim. Get your facts straight and you won't be embarrassed in this manner again.
He was obviously referring the group with the larger percentage. Dont be so bad faith.

Liars like you have to change the subject and lie because its all you have. Everybody that matters ses through it.
Oh the height if selfishness? How about forcing people to take a new vaccine that they don't actually need just to make other people feel better? That sounds very selfish to me. Especially from the my body my choice crowd. Really shows how they dont have standards.

Cloth masks are a joke. A sad game adults play with one another. Let's all pretend they are important but magically arent when we sit in spaces like restaurants and movie theaters.

Selfish is expecting healthy people to take a rushed vaccine and possibly get side effects to save mostly obese sick fucks who didn't take care of their own health. And of course, no one is going to compensate anyone who gets a side effect. Get fucked with this"selfish" talk.

I feel that you've been told something similar discussing issues you line up with on the right, like transgender issues.

Curb your binary thinking.

Biden’s Approval Rating among Black Voters Falls after Private-Sector Vaccine Mandate

President Biden’s net approval rating among unvaccinated black voters has dropped a stunning 17 points since he announced plans to implement a federal vaccine mandate for companies with more than 100 people, according to a new Morning Consult poll.

You're having a discussion with someone that believes the skinwalker ranch history channel show. Wouldn't hold too much to his opinion

Its also peak white privilege and gaslighting. Some white boy who has never experienced a day of racism in his life wants to explain to an oppressed people 2 generations away from slave crow and 3 generations from slavery that this doesn't count as real systemic racism.

Back