Social BLM threatens retaliation over vaccine mandate

Biden’s Approval Rating among Black Voters Falls after Private-Sector Vaccine Mandate

President Biden’s net approval rating among unvaccinated black voters has dropped a stunning 17 points since he announced plans to implement a federal vaccine mandate for companies with more than 100 people, according to a new Morning Consult poll.

The resulting firings when it takes effect are going to wipe out decades of economic and employment gains by black people.

I feel that you've been told something similar discussing issues you line up with on the right, like transgender issues.

Curb your binary thinking.

you feel wrong bud. that guy lied outright. why defend that?

Oh the height if selfishness? How about forcing people to take a new vaccine that they don't actually need just to make other people feel better? That sounds very selfish to me. Especially from the my body my choice crowd. Really shows how they dont have standards.

Cloth masks are a joke. A sad game adults play with one another. Let's all pretend they are important but magically arent when we sit in spaces like restaurants and movie theaters.

its too bad that stupid anti vaxers are also anti maskers who cant be bothered to stay the fuck away from other people. that combination of stupidity and arrogance and lack of care is the reason i have no sympathy for you guys at all and dont care what happens to you policy wise.

Says the racist that can't spell

Fuck off
no thanks ill just keep mocking your low iq and lower moral compass. you demonstrate the lack of integrity and worth on your side well.

thanks for the help.

Geez how the government going to convince the Black population to take the vaccine without sounding racists.

Reactions: J_C
Geez how the government going to convince the Black population to take the vaccine without sounding racists.
By getting black influencers and celebrities to tout the vaccine

Reactions: Bia
no thanks ill just keep mocking your low iq and lower moral compass. you demonstrate the lack of integrity and worth on your side well.

thanks for the help.

A guy that can't spell sees or type up an actual sentence calling another person stupid.

Keep supplying the laughs.

A brinks truck will pull up to the mansion's of blm leadership, protests will go away (until the next opportunity arises) black people who don't take the jab will be exiled from society yet again & forgotten. The wealthy, celebs & athletes will pandor for social points & carry on like all the other elites who do as they please.
That's how this issue will go away.

FDA official says minorities should be shot with blow darts filled with vaccines.

Oh fucking hell, do it! Just for the mental visuals, please do it. I mean, it's complete lunacy and abhorrent behaviour being suggested.

All the lefties who have been supporting this vile, fascist government over-reach are going to reap what they sow now - the target is moving.

It’s pretty obvious, right? The history of institutional racism using blacks as guinea pigs for experiments like Tuskegee is exactly the reason for the distrust.

Is this the same white supremacist system that allows jewish pharmaceutical companies to make billions off of flooding white communitues with highly lethal opiods that cause tens of thousands of white deaths every year, where no one is held accountable even when their executives are caught laughing and ridiculing the misery of the "pillbillies?"

Is this the same white supremacist system that allows jewish pharmaceutical companies to make billions off of flooding white communitues with highly lethal opiods that cause tens of thousands of white deaths every year, where no one is held accountable even when their executives are caught laughing and ridiculing the misery of the "pillbillies?"
how has this nazi fuck not been banned yet? lmao

Back