Social BLM threatens retaliation over vaccine mandate

Crowder had a clip of a black woman on some talk show talking about how vaccine hesitancy was okay when Trump was in office but not okay with Biden in office.

You gotta love how the Leftists "can't believe a public health matter can be partisan", when they're the ones who initiated politicising the fucking vaccines from day 1. Hypocritical, lying cunts, the lot of them. Cannot wait for these optics and visuals to start going viral all across the western world, and seeing the Lefties squirm and try to deflect.

its too bad that stupid anti vaxers are also anti maskers who cant be bothered to stay the fuck away from other people. that combination of stupidity and arrogance and lack of care is the reason i have no sympathy for you guys at all and dont care what happens to you policy wise.

What in the hell are you complaining about? Cant be bothered to stay away from other people WTF??? Way to not actually respond to anything I said. Masks are a joke. The vaccine protects you, so quit fear mongering and crying over nothing. Way to keep spreading the "anti vax" lie though. If you arent taking this vaccine that MUST mean you think all vaccines are bad or evil. Such lying childish nonsense.

Last edited:
Well, Oakland Unified will be mandating vaccine for students 12 and up.

First city in the US.

Should be interesting.

Liar and goal post mover. It's impossible to respect you fuck@#$ liars you're worthless and it's no surprise that people can't respect your side when you constantly misrepresent and lie and straw man and obfuscate.

You are truly pathetic.

Well you're truly a lying POS unless you can point to one thing in my post that's a lie.

You can either address the thread topic, point out a lie that I've told, or GTFO.

And no one gets up in the morning hoping to gain spacegmome's respect by posting on Sherdog

Seventy-two percent of black people in this city from ages 18 to 44 are unvaccinated. So what is going to stop the Gestapo, I mean the NYPD, from rounding up black people, from snatching them off the train, off the bus?” she added.

Chivona Newsome suggested that if these incidents continue, Black Lives Matter could revolt to exact justice like it did after George Floyd’s death.

“We’re putting this city on notice, that your mandate will not be another racist social-distance practice. Black people are not going to stand by, or you will see another uprising. And that is not a threat; that is a promise,” she said. “The vaccination passport is not a free passport to racism.”

Kimberly Bernard, the co-founder of the Black Women’s March, echoed the charge that COVID restrictions are being weaponized against minorities.

“We are serving notice on the mayor, on the governor, on the restaurant industry that we will not allow for you to use this pandemic, vaccination cards, and masks as another reason to be racist, to put us in prison. Because there’s enough of us in there,” she said.

A man from Rise and Resist, a direct-action group that formed in resistance to the 2016 election of former president Donald Trump, turned the conversation to the partisan blame game that’s exploded amid the pandemic.

“The Republican Party and elected officials and pundits on Fox News try to blame the entirety of the unvaccinated COVID crisis on black people, even though black people are twelve percent of the population,” he said.

But while the speaker said the political Right is guilty of pinning the pandemic on the unvaccinated, of whom many are blacks, a female African American in the crowd told National Review a different tale.

A college student with experience in the restaurant industry, Maya, who did not provide her last name, said her community is struggling to recognize that Democrats, not Republicans, are spearheading vaccine mandates and therefore resurrecting racial discrimination and conflict.

“Most black people aren’t going to acknowledge that the Democratic Party has disenfranchised us. Malcom X said it’s fox and wolves. The fox pretends to be your friend to your face but passes laws behind your back to harm you. The wolf is not your friend, they don’t like you, and they treat you as such. But who do you respect more? Black people tend to fall for the fox,” Maya said.

She said her job is in jeopardy now because she’s refused the vaccine, another issue of economic equity that she says Democrats are not acknowledging.

“This vaccine mandate is disproportionately affecting people of color. People shouldn’t be forced to do it. It’s ‘for your health,’ but they’re willing to ruin people’s lives to protect against a virus with over a 99 percent survival rate. . . . This is going to be the new Jim Crow, and it’s going to affect mostly people of color,” she said.

So what now from the leftist overlords?

There is nothing about being black that requires being unvaccinated, this girl is making us look bad.

There is nothing about being black that requires being unvaccinated, this girl is making us look bad.
any rule or law that results in unequal outcomes between races is racist -Ibram X Kendi, inventor of Antiracism

I'd like to see Ibram Kendi stand up and speak up for his people

Well, Oakland Unified will be mandating vaccine for students 12 and up.

First city in the US.

Should be interesting.
I'm confused by the grammar of this. Shouldn't it be that they're requiring vaccination? I would think it would at least be "requiring vaccines" before it was "requring vaccine". Comes off to me as some warped Trump-speak but I might just be ignorant about it.

I'm confused by the grammar of this. Shouldn't it be that they're requiring vaccination? I would think it would at least be "requiring vaccines" before it was "requring vaccine". Comes off to me as some warped Trump-speak but I might just be ignorant about it.
*requiring

Wrote it in shorthand, implication as follows:

..."Oakland Unified will be mandating (the) vaccine for students..." etc

U a werd gai breau?

Supporting BLM doesn't mean you support every decision they make or position they take.

Also, even if this message comes from a founder, they aren't a monolith, so we'll see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back