BLOPS 4 rumored to be dropping Campaign mode

Online gaming sucks. I hate how everything revolves around it now. I guess I'm getting too old for video games.

Ive lost interest in cod, dont think ill get it this time. The zombie maps no longer have any innovation

The last time COD had a worthwhile campaign was World at War. They've been half assing them ever since.

Beta for ps4 starting Aug 3-6 for those that preordered. I believe a week later xbox.

What is this bullshit about having to buy the deluxe edition for the new maps packs as a season pass wont be released? Is this true?

Ive lost interest in cod, dont think ill get it this time. The zombie maps no longer have any innovation
Umm, have you done ANY of the easter eggs in WWII?
They're all insanely detailed and complex.

Umm, have you done ANY of the easter eggs in WWII?
They're all insanely detailed and complex.

I finished the easter egg on the first zombie map in wwii, but after that I felt that the maps weren't very good and I lost interest. I've been playing zombie maps for years, its all the same, never anything innovative. I just don't care for it anymore

Anyone playing the beta? I actually like it so far.

Game is trash stay away. Same old Treyarch garbage.

They made the gameplay to tailor to a battle royale style, for standard models it's gonna be tough. It was fun early on but after an hour the fun wore off and the flaws stood out.

I’ve never understood buying a new game that was multiplayer only these days.

If you are into multiplayer why buy a new game to do it when you could just keep doing the multiplayer you are doing.

It’s never made sense to me, but admittedly I got burnt out on multiplayer years and years back(more like decades).

I pretty much played solely multiplayer during the doom/quake/unreal tourney Haydays and just got totally burned out.

I played the doom 2016 multi for a few hours after completing the campaign twice back to back maybe even three times.

And never turned it on again until a couple weeks ago played the campaign for a few hours when I heard about the eternal release.

I’ll preorder eternal. Play the campaign as soon as I get it all the way through, and maybe play the multi for a couple hours. Maybe.

It’s comlletely possible I play through the campaign and turn it off for a year or more.

I need good campaigns. I don’t play cod etc and have never owned one myself.

I’m doom/rage/dead space type of player.

I’m not even sure if I have played all the gears games or not. I lost track I think I have 4 of them, maybe 3

Why are those posting links to videos and stats, saying they have taken them from Steam numbers?

I imagine the majority of the players of these games are console owners.

Blops 3 was the last playable COD.

This multiplayer iteration is lazy and treyarch was the last good thing about COD.

Blops 3 was the last playable COD.

This multiplayer iteration is lazy and treyarch was the last good thing about COD.
I disagree completely.
Blops 3 was my second-least favorite CoD (Only beat out by the steaming pile of shit known as Ghosts). Advanced Warfare and Infinite Warfare were both amazing. WWII was OK but too slow paced. The Blops 4 beta had fast movement and good movement mechanics. I think it'll be a good installation to the franchise.

I disagree completely.
Blops 3 was my second-least favorite CoD (Only beat out by the steaming pile of shit known as Ghosts). Advanced Warfare and Infinite Warfare were both amazing. WWII was OK but too slow paced. The Blops 4 beta had fast movement and good movement mechanics. I think it'll be a good installation to the franchise.
Infinite warfare is where i stopped. Ill be honest this new blackout mode looks amazing, like PUBG but actually playable.

I bought PUBG but never tried it once. Not intentionally, I just never got around to trying it.

IMO what they should do with this edition of CoD is offer lobbies that cater to both play types: Advance movement Mechanics as well as BOTG. that would be a real winner. Then the BOTG guys wouldn't bitch about jet packs, and the Jetpack guys won't bitch about being glued to the ground.

But you know. They don't really care enough to cater to both player bases.

Back