Media BO Nickal opens as +250 underdog vs Khamzat -300

Mesos

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score

Interesting odds for Bobo, the betting line will get alot closer if they ever do fight though. I think alot of people are willing to put money down on Bo. Especially after Khamzat's recent struggles (Burns fight, missing weight)

khamzat-chimaev.gif

InsignificantHarmoniousEgret-max-1mb.gif

Seems fair given the years of striking training difference.
I guess also depends if Nickal displays more or less gas tank

Fight probably wouldn't even happen until at least 2024 if we're lucky so I wouldn't waste much time thinking about how they match right now, let's see how Nickal even does against a GM3 or Leech caliber opponent first.

Bo hasn't even made his debut yet... and he's only scheduled to fight a bottom-feeder in Pickett (which IMO is apt for a raw talent like him). They're probably going to develop him a bit more slowly than some people think, not rush him straight to the rankings.

Pretty reasonable for Khamzat to be the favorite considering he's proven that he can compete at Middleweight against solid opposition, has defeated a perennial Top 5 guy at Welterweight, and has more overall MMA experience than Bo along with a robust amateur wrestling pedigree of his own. I mean even as someone who likes Bo as a prospect and is very interested in watching his ascension this is straightforward stuff. I would favor most top guys at 185 over him until I see way more of the dude. It's just the safer bet IMO.

Interesting odds for Bobo, the betting line will get alot closer if they ever do fight though. I think alot of people are willing to put money down on Bo. Especially after Khamzat's recent struggles (Burns fight, missing weight)

LOL BOBO

Pretty close odds. Guess oddsmakers don't think Bo is that far away from reaching the top of the division.

Great take/scientific analysis, my friendly foe.
Who you comparing me to in here that had such a great analysis? Oh wait, you're still mad about the other day... lol I'm over it dude. You probably should get over it too

Isn't Khamzat basically being held against his will by the Russian government at the moment? Its pretty stupid to release odds for a fight that is atleast 1.5years away.

Who you comparing me to in here that had such a great analysis? Oh wait, you're still mad about the other day... lol I'm over it dude. You probably should get over it too
There was never anything to have to get over, just messing around.

Lol I read Khamzat as Pickett for some reason. Was thinking how the hell is Pickett such a big favourite over Bo?

Back