Media BO Nickal opens as +250 underdog vs Khamzat -300

that chain wrestling overhand-leg shoot shit wont work on Kumshot

Khamzat and big Bo... I don't want them fighting just yet... No.

This is what's going to happen...

Darren Till says you must go through me if you want a crack at Khamzat. Bo destroys him with ease and warns Khamzat he's coming.

Then Whitakker comes in, Khamzat's newest ally. Whitakker puts his championship dreams on hold and tells Bo "you want the belt? Over my dead body". Then Bo and Whitakker have an epic 5 round fight... They fight to the last breath. Bo edges a win and makes his final call out...

"Khamzat, I'm going to take everything from you"

Two undefeated legends then CLASH to make fight of the century...

I got BO. His cardio will give khazmat problems

dude… we literally have no idea about his cardio in mma for 3 & 5 rd fights, just wrestling. We’ve seen it a million times where guys with legendary gas tanks in the gym start getting hit in the face or have an adrenaline dump. Actually Khamzat’s fight with burns might be a good example of that. Let’s see him face one minute of adversity before we say he can outwork proven guys.

im in the Bo hype train as much as anyone but cmon.

Did I miss a fight announcement?
<{vega}>

Some websites/books allow you to bet on potential match ups. If they don’t happen within a certain time frame you get your money back. Nothing new here

another D1 bum getting run over by a russian <Lmaoo>

i mean what were people expecting?

Bo at minus something?

lol come
off it

"This is a true record of what I saw. I set it down only leaving out the longitude and latitude of the island, as a warning to all who would follow in Moreau's footsteps. Most times, I keep the memory far in the back of my mind, a distant cloud. But there are times when the little cloud spreads, until it obscures the sky. And those times I look around at my fellow men and I am reminded of some likeness of the beast-people, and I feel as though the animal is surging up in them. And I know they are neither wholly animal nor wholly man, but an unstable combination of both. As unstable as anything Moreau created. And I go -- in fear."

As of right now, Khamzat would run through him easily.

Bo is still a baby in terms of experience in MMA.

Styles make fights and this is a great match up stylistically.

I kinda think Bo wins just by being a little bit better at certain aspects of the game. I think he will have a little better cardio and wrestling.

If it’s a title match, Nickal should be +550 or worse. An American-born male fighter winning a title against a non-American is almost fan fiction, at this point.

Thank God I can put down money on a fight that doesn’t even exist yet!

Seriously. What the hell is the point of creating odds for a fight that isn’t happening?

Back