Bold Prediction: Kamaru Usman beats Tyron Woodley

This was a 2019 post same as your Sherdog birthdate I don't have the same view now of Usman, as most have seen he's developed now just like you newby....

va-below-c.jpg

Remember when you though Woodley had high fight IQ?

<36>

Aint nothing bold about this old thread, Usman whooped that assssssssssssssssssss

Oooff whaT a bump.

Tyron was good but even at his best you guys always managed to overrate the shit out of him. There’s no version of Wood that beats current version of Usman if Usman employs the same gameplan.

Yup, the IQ is probably second only to Jones, in that octagon.

And he's strongER than Usman too. And a LOT less sloppy. For the first 2 rounds, I don't know how Usman survives.
He's not fast enough, crafty enough or possessing good enough footwork to keep TW off him. We just saw what TW did to Till when he came forward. With a fighter as unskilled as Usman is standing, why the fk would he not do the exact same to him??

Ppl are getting a bit crazy with this...

<36>

I just don't see how Usman wins? His standup is less explosive, at best equally technical, and surely less powerful. I gotta feel Woodley is going to stuff any takedown Usman attempts. How does Usman win baring a extraordinary showing?
good analysis, kind sir

Some awful takes in this thread. People really thought Woodley would have anything for Kamaru on the ground?
<Dany07>

Bro what? You ain’t banned so explain yourself!
It’s a Rampage/Reshad Evans reference.

It’s basically a word for word transcript of what Page said about the fight with Evans before it happened and the post is YEARS old

I made this thread 2 years ago

Call me mystic sped, I see dese things

I also called Amanda Nunes beating Cyborg easily the month before this with a thread

and everyone laughed at me

although I did admittedly predict TJ/Sandhagen incorrectly, that fight seriously shocked me in how well TJ performed. My statistical analysis had him easily losing

I'd like to bet on Usman.

I think it's significantly easier knowing the outcome.

Know anywhere that will take my bet?

Woodley has no chance against Usman

He would definitely KO GSP though
He'd lose to GSP and Usman handily because woolley frankly isn't that good compared to usman and GSP

He'd lose to prime rory Mac 100 times out of 100.

Woodley and askren...2 lovers and rhe 2 most overrated WWs of all time... go figure.

Last edited:
Back