Bone on Bone slugfest

treelo

//Do something here
@red
Reaction score
Edited, but plenty of solid shots landed by these two

i like how they pause it after a knock down, shows a bit of restraint. why not fight in that grass over there though?....

i like how they pause it after a knock down, shows a bit of restraint. why not fight in that grass over there though?....

It would affect grip i assume, these fights are planned and generally the combatants are tough, you will never see the stupid china chinned idiots on most street fighting videos in these sorts of fights, meaning few knockdowns, and even rarer that any of them are KO shots.

Clean fight by 2 skilled guys. Nice. What's with the guy constantly wanting them to shake hands?

I never enjoy the gypsie fights there always so boring.

I respect gray shorts for continuing to come forward but man was he slow.

Clean fight by 2 skilled guys. Nice. What's with the guy constantly wanting them to shake hands?

Trying to get the guys to stop fighting when one is clearly hurt but will not give up, i think Grey shorts would have carried on forever, and the pair of them would have ended up badly badly hurt.

I hate how these gypsies never fight correctly. No soccer kicks, no stomps, very little eye gouging or fish hooking.

people bet on a result, so a draw is actually profitable for the gypsies involved, that's why they always encourage it.

Back