Bookmakers tip Khabib to lose to either Tony or Conor

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's pretty much 2:1 against Tony. Those aren't dominating odds. Bettors consider Tony a live dog.

Liked your post for being the first one to realise this. However, my OP is 100% factually correct and has riled up some bad human beings. And what you say isn't technically correct; were Khabib a bigger favorite he'd be expected to win both fights. Also, people haven't clocked onto the fact that even if a comfy favorite in two different fights, as Khabib is, there's still a high likelihood he'll lose one of them. Such is a result of the unpredictabilty of MMA.
Liked your post for being sneaky. Jon Jones is a big underdog to win his next three or four fights also

TS is just an idiot

Conor only looks a little good on the stats because he broke the record of most cheating in a fight.

even by CHEATING he got his ass beat

Show me this refutation. I believe most people here are less intelligent than me, and that's the way in which I'm better. Show me the post where I claimed someone misunderstood, and tell me how they didn't. What I actually claimed was that YOU haven't tested my OPINION, in that you haven't offered me any new information. Me fulfulling criteria on the list you linked would be me showing signs of narcissism. Show me that I've done that. What do you mean by "accept" counterpoints?

I'm biased, but I wanna know what you're on about. So please, answer the question. Biased in what way?

I'm asking questions to try and get their opinion. I'm trying to elicit information. Take some examples from above. YOU made the statement about "accepting counterpoints". I directly asked you what you mean by this. YOU said I'm biased. I directly asked you how I'm biased (technically I've had to ask twice, since you didn't answer). This is behavior I've shown repeatedly, and isn't new as of right now.

You're the one who's lied and misquoted me. You're the one who's ignoring the questions I've asked. You're the one that's refused to admit he's wrong, given my clear explanation as to how it's the case (particularly in the paragraph where I said "100% correct!" -- I want you to respond to that, and failure to do so is your failure to admit you're wrong). I don't think you're a narcissist, but you fit the definition much more closely than I do. Confidence =/= narcissism. But like I said, you aren't a narcissist; you're just offended by confidence and truth, as it's a threat to your reality. The reality you're suggesting is that I'm a narcissist and you're the voice of reason. The reality I'm suggesting is that I'm honest and particularly adept in my reasoning ability, while you're threatened. I'm willing to believe in your reality, as evidenced by my continuous attempts to get you to convince me. You're unwilling to believe in mine, despite it smacking you in the face. It's why you're refusing to respond to what I've said, it's why you aren't asking ME questions, and it's why you're ready to run away.

You sound like a desperate cry baby using yet another logical fallacy, the ol’ gish gallop. Going on huge rants like this that hold little substance hoping somebody doesn’t go through point by point so you look to claim a victory if they don’t touch on each and every million half points you’re trying to make. I can read you like a book, as I said, I’ve dealt with plenty of people like you before and I’m not intimidated whatsoever.

Everybody is laughing you off as a troll because your opinions are that bad and spoiler alert, it’s not because you’re smarter than everybody, which I know you think you are. Kind of feel sorry for you, because you truly think you are, but it’s evident to everybody in this thread you are suffering from heavy delusion in your analysis.

I’ll leave you alone now, I can see this is really getting to you. So emotional.

Last edited:
No, not the same night. There are odds for both potential individual matchups; Khabib v Tony and Khabib v Conor. Odds say Khabib loses one of 'em.
Then post those odds here. Don't hide a potential goldmine from your fellow Sherdoggers :D

Khabib Bless

Is it so hard to think the 2nd fight wont go anything like the 1st?

You all really expect the exact same thing to happen?

Which past rematches have gone exactly like the original fights?

Conor wont gas himself out trying to grapple this time which will give him a much better chance to KO Khabib when they get off the ground.

Khabib stood in front of a gassed Conor for 5 minutes in the 1st fight...that's impressive... but this time, Conor will be ready to take his head off.
Off the top of my head, Holloway versus Aldo II was a near carbon copy of the first fight. Velasquez versus Dos Santos III was pretty similar to their second fight,albeit very different from the first.

"I believe most people here are less intelligent than me, and that's the way in which I'm better."

this tells me everything I need to know about TS.

TS you are not as smart as you think.. and yes your mother lied to you.
Please fuck off.

Please and thank you.

Ts at this shit again.

why hasn’t this thread been moved to the lightweights yet??

You sound like a desperate cry baby using yet another logical fallacy, the ol’ gish gallop. Going on huge rants like this that hold little substance hoping somebody doesn’t go through point by point so you look to claim a victory if they don’t touch on each and every million half points you’re trying to make. I can read you like a book, as I said, I’ve dealt with plenty of people like you before and I’m not intimidated whatsoever.

Everybody is laughing you off as a troll because your opinions are that bad and spoiler alert, it’s not because you’re smarter than everybody, which I know you think you are. Kind of feel sorry for you, because you truly think you are, but it’s evident to everybody in this thread you are suffering from heavy delusion in your analysis.

I’ll leave you alone now, I can see this is really getting to you. So emotional.
I want you to go through it point by point. It's what I've been asking for. Respond to at least one point. But as predicted, you're running away. After all that shit you chatted.

"I believe most people here are less intelligent than me, and that's the way in which I'm better."

this tells me everything I need to know about TS.

TS you are not as smart as you think.. and yes your mother lied to you.
Please fuck off.

Please and thank you.
Back up what you say. Don't run away like most others.

Ts at this shit again.

why hasn’t this thread been moved to the lightweights yet??
Because threads aren't moved on the basis of a lack of Conor-hating. Besides, there's plenty of that within. I think some of you even misspelled his names in witty ways. You'd love that shit, so have a look.

Because threads aren't moved on the basis of a lack of Conor-hating. Besides, there's plenty of that within. I think some of you even misspelled his names in witty ways. You'd love that shit, so have a look.
You talking about Connie??

Back up what you say. Don't run away like most others.

You want me to back up, that you are not as smart as your mom wants you to believe?
I think more or less every post you make backs up my claim.

At the current odds, betting sites have Khabib losing to either Tony or Conor.

Based on Tony's unpredictability, pace, cardio, power, wrestling ability, elbows, and sub game, it'd hard to deny he's at least very dangerous for Khabib.

Regarding Conor, even in the first fight, which Khabib won, he lost most rounds, and failed most takedown attempts, despite Conor's injury and motivation problems. And with Conor having the best fight IQ in the game, he'll no doubt be a much tougher fight in the rematch (that's if Khabib doesn't run from it).

Whichever way you look at it, Khabib's days appear numbered.
Lol, Conor won most rounds? I suppose that could be considered accurate if you consider being on your back doing nothing to improve your position while hanging on for dear life till the bell saves you to minimize damage ( breaking the rules as often as possible in the process to do so), "winning rounds". Personally I would call it avoiding the fight but to each their own.

As for Khabib " running from it" I hope he does refuse to give a guy with 1 top 5 win and a 1-1 record in the division over the last 4 years a 3rd consecutive title shot without having ever competed in the division against a top contender to earn it, as should anyone else that wants to believe this can still at least sort of resemble a legitimate sport.

You want me to back up, that you are not as smart as your mom wants you to believe?
I think more or less every post you make backs up my claim.
How am I not as smart as I think I am? What did I say that's wrong? I've clearly upset you, to have you insulting me and telling me to fuck off. Which post in particular upset you?

https://www.bestfightodds.com/

This whole thread is a lie. Assuming it's been exposed after page 1 but...

You have to bet 225 on khabib to win 100 against Tony.

You have to bet 350 on khabib to win 100 against McGregor.

So he is favored to win in both fights.

Edit: went on to read other pages. I see you are referencing a parlay that he is basically a pick'em if he fights them both that he wins both. Have to remember though that it won't pay out on that unless he actually fights both which could be years, so they get to sit on your money for a year plus.

You misunderstood. Most takedowns that Khabib attempted against Conor, failed.

Lol if you defend 2/3 TD's, but the guy shoots 3 TD's a minute, while your still on your back for 4 minutes of the fight.

And let's not pretend like Conor was even winning the stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back