Bookmakers tip Khabib to lose to either Tony or Conor

Status
Not open for further replies.
And for people complaining about the betting lines - don’t.

According to the bookies, Conor had a better chance of beating Mayweather than the likes of Miguel Cotto and Canelo fucking Alvarez. If that doesn’t demonstrate that his fans are idiots nothing will.

So don’t get mad - take advantage of it. I know lots of folk who never bet, and who aren’t particularly wealthy who put down 4 figure sums (in GBP) on Mayweather getting the stoppage because the odds were so unbelievably misguided.

That's not how betting lines.

That only is relevant when the betting lines actually open and his idiot fans can actually place bets.

Regardless TS is trolling, Khabib is favored to win both

That's not how betting lines.

That only is relevant when the betting lines actually open and his idiot fans can actually place bets.

Regardless TS is trolling, Khabib is favored to win both

Yeah, the betting lines were open.

https://www.bestfightodds.com/

This whole thread is a lie. Assuming it's been exposed after page 1 but...

You have to bet 225 on khabib to win 100 against Tony.

You have to bet 350 on khabib to win 100 against McGregor.

So he is favored to win in both fights.

Edit: went on to read other pages. I see you are referencing a parlay that he is basically a pick'em if he fights them both that he wins both. Have to remember though that it won't pay out on that unless he actually fights both which could be years, so they get to sit on your money for a year plus.
Yeah I'm not encouraging a bet, one way or the other. I'm using the odds to point out that despite being a fairly decent favorite to win both fights, the odds indicate that he's more likely to lose one of them than to win both of them.

Is that right?
Yeah, well horseshit:

upload_2020-2-25_8-27-23.png

No odds up yet on Khabib/Conor rematch, but whatever. Betting odds will be grossly in favor of Khabib because, you know, he beat Conors ass convincingly.

Exactly where are you getting your odds from TS? If I can get Khabib at less that -275 against Tony I'd love to hear it so I can make some cash.
But it's bullshit anyway.

https://www.bovada.lv/sports/ufc-mma/ufc/ufc-249-barclays-center-brooklyn-new-york-usa

Is that right?
Yeah, well horseshit:

View attachment 735721

No odds up yet on Khabib/Conor rematch, but whatever. Betting odds will be grossly in favor of Khabib because, you know, he beat Conors ass convincingly.

Exactly where are you getting your odds from TS? If I can get Khabib at less that -275 against Tony I'd love to hear it so I can make some cash.
But it's bullshit anyway.

https://www.bovada.lv/sports/ufc-mma/ufc/ufc-249-barclays-center-brooklyn-new-york-usa
You misunderstood the main post. Re-read it or check posts in the thread to try and understand. And yeah, Conor/Khabib 2 odds are out.

At the current odds, betting sites have Khabib losing to either Tony or Conor.

Based on Tony's unpredictability, pace, cardio, power, wrestling ability, elbows, and sub game, it'd hard to deny he's at least very dangerous for Khabib.

Regarding Conor, even in the first fight, which Khabib won, he lost most rounds, and failed most takedown attempts, despite Conor's injury and motivation problems. And with Conor having the best fight IQ in the game, he'll no doubt be a much tougher fight in the rematch (that's if Khabib doesn't run from it).

Whichever way you look at it, Khabib's days appear numbered.

Where do bookmakers tip this, fucktard? You have khabib as a clear favorite over both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back