Boon 16oz Glove

I think I'm going to get a pair of both lace and velcro when I go to Thailand next month.

Actually they look real solid! Go for it bro!

I might have to put them on hold. I just saw a for lease sign on the gym window today. I asked one of the coaches how much time we have, he wasn't sure. :(

I might have to put them on hold. I just saw a for lease sign on the gym window today. I asked one of the coaches how much time we have, he wasn't sure. :(

Your gym? Possibly going belly up?

Strato, you ever tried the old Boons? The one with the circle logo, not the current look they have now. If so, any difference?

I have both logos. No difference really. The new ones don't have the "dusting" when you punch with them.

Too small of an improvement for me to dish out the green. Thanks for the heads up, Clamp.

I guess for me I was shocked for how cheap boons were but how protective they were. Every color is amazing looking as well.

I guess for me I was shocked for how cheap boons were but how protective they were. Every color is amazing looking as well.

Are they really that cheap in America though? Aren't they like 70-80 bucks on title? The guy I get them from sells them for about 50 but by the time they get sent from Thailand to china....so I end up ordering like 3 pairs of gloves, that way the 25 dollar shipping fee isn't so bad.

I got mine from ebay from thailand. They were auction but even so it was 49.99 with shipping included.

Muaythaifighting always has deals on ebay

But heah on title they are 59.99 but we get 20% off lately, the velcro is 79.99 but again u get 20% off.

Most of the time title offers free shipping also on sales so u get still get them stateside for really cheap mpst of the time

how is the laceups compared to the velcro? does velcro go snug and not all loose like twins? heaps of muay thai gyms in Australia use boon hey!

dude your reviews are awesome! Lovin the new video format, thanks for all the hardwork

how is the laceups compared to the velcro? does velcro go snug and not all loose like twins? heaps of muay thai gyms in Australia use boon hey!

My velcro boons snug up pretty well. I never tied the lace up version.

Both are really good but I went with the Velcro. The velcro is pretty robust. Basically it just depends what you want just like any other glove.

Fantastic video comparison. Really informative, well spoken and to the point. Honestly, I'm thinking of buying another pair of Boons after watching this. I had the older model you held on your right and even though they made me a believer, I was somewhat letdown by the durability. If the newer ones have more padding and better stitching, then...damn lol.

Does TITLE ship only the newer model now or do they still ship out the older model as well? I know their Twins were a bit out of date.

I just got screwed an a pair of boons I ordered got shipped with laces instead of velcro. Pisses me off, I have zero need for a lace up 16 oz glove. They look nice and all but man. I really feel like crying I'm so damn pissed. Lace up boons suck, by far one of the worst choices of lace up gloves out of all Thai gloves.

I just got screwed an a pair of boons I ordered got shipped with laces instead of velcro. Pisses me off, I have zero need for a lace up 16 oz glove. They look nice and all but man. I really feel like crying I'm so damn pissed. Lace up boons suck, by far one of the worst choices of lace up gloves out of all Thai gloves.

The lace-ups fit me pretty well you just have to wear them in, they were my first lace-ups and now i do not think i will be going back to velcros. I pre-lace/tie mine and just slip them on(slipping them on is quick for me)

Back