Social Boston cancels advanced classes (be less white, and Asian while you're at it)

Nah, his father isn't full black.

55adb088add713143b446e85_magazine-2010-11-maar01_earl_woods_620.jpg

Lol. I can tell..

If they stayed in boxing alot ... If we go by history.

Lenex lewis beat him... There's alot of guys lenex lewises size in basket ball...

I mean anthony joshua ko him into retirement and Anthony could never beat the greats of the past.

Yes. I didn't want to butcher their names. Research them yourself since you said name one. Don't be mad my guy.

LOL great excuse. You still haven't told me what was great about them. What ideas did they come up with? Have you even read any of their works?

I mean anthony joshua ko him into retirement and Anthony could never beat the greats of the past.

A washed up Wlad gave him one of his toughest fights. A prime Wlad would've toyed with Joshua.

Also, why are you quoting yourself?

If they stayed in boxing alot ... If we go by history.

Lenex lewis beat him... There's alot of guys lenex lewises size in basket ball...

<Dany07>

Basketball players are not fighters.

Lenox was a very talented boxer, no doubt. But did you hear, Hasim who beat him got beat by a white guy Alexander Povetkin, that must mean whites are better, right?

Aren't you beginning to see how silly the race = sports success is?

I'm Canadian, but yes, we do have streamed courses. Just not like we used to. In my province, we used to start streaming high school course (1 level, 2 level, 3 level) in 10th grade. We now start in 11th grade. Likewise, trades programs used to start when you entered high school (you would go to a trades school in 10th grade if that was the direction you were headed). Now if you're lucky you go to a school that allows you to pick up a few trades courses in 11th and 12th grade.

As for the "nerds," I'm not sure you read to the end of my post (wouldn't blame you if you didn't; it's a long one), but I mostly agree with you. That said, a class with kids from mixed ability and interest levels does come with some benefits for kids who struggle but really would like to advance in that it gives them some models to follow, and it also reduces the ratio of distracted and distracting students in the room. (Of course, it does the opposite for the "nerds" in that it puts them in a room with more students who are distracted and distracting, but like I said, no one really cares about them).

i did read your whole post and while i can see your point i just struggle to see the end game. who benefits in handicapping intelligent students.

Last edited:

Exactly.

Qualified, passionate, and dedicated teachers should leave their profession if they don't agree with the concepts espoused in that video. Only when public schools achieve ideological hegemony will students achieve a first-rate education.

Are you Canadian? A laughing gif doesn’t feel appropriate, that is horrifying if true. I’m saying if because it’s a RT source.

America has become clown world. What can you do but laugh?

<Dany07>

Basketball players are not fighters.

Lenox was a very talented boxer, no doubt. But did you hear, Hasim who beat him got beat by a white guy Alexander Povetkin, that must mean whites are better, right?

Aren't you beginning to see how silly the race = sports success is?

Your not getting it. Those sports pay more than boxing... That's where the biggest and tallest HW went. Why is that hard to understand ?

Again smaller population.. but are main majority top players in those sports. You cant win the debate .

Are you ever going to explain why there's such a lack of great black athletes coming from sub-Saharan Africa, both today and historically?

They would progress the same. All American African genes come from them.

They would thrive in football, baseball, boxing and most American sports.

I'm sure back then they had people like you say " these minorites cant compete with us!) How they were wrong they were just like you are now. lol.

Your not getting it. Those sports pay more than boxing... That's where the biggest and tallest HW went. Why is that hard to understand ?

Again smaller population.. but are main majority top players in those sports. You cant win the debate .

1 - Big and tall aren't great for combat sports. Past a certain point, it's a detriment. You should know this on an mma forum.

2 - the "chin" is all important. Prime Roy Nelson's fat ass prison rapes every one of those basketball players after eating their best shot with a jelly donut. And he's a gatekeeper.

Blacks dominate basketball because it's the most popular sport for black people.

Back