Social Boston cancels advanced classes (be less white, and Asian while you're at it)

It was you who said...

What exactly did you mean by "ideas"? Because in that context, "ideas" to me mean philosophy, at least in some way.

Just because you study philosophy, that doesn't make you a philosopher. Also, do you know what anecdotal evidence is?

You still haven't named any great black philosophers. Why is that?

Ptahotep

Kocc Barma Fall

Anton Wilhelm Amo

Olaudah Equiano

Sojourner Truth

@kenetics

I'm sure it is, but they don't have the gyms and knowledge like in America.

Neither did blacks when they started boxing in the USA. But that didn't stop them from learning. So why don't we see the same talent coming from sub-Saharan Africa? It's ridiculous to say "gyms", as if you need high level luxury gyms to compete in boxing. Do you have any idea how guys like Foreman & Hagler trained? The grimier the gym, the better. Boxing is all about toughness, not surrounding yourself with expensive equipment. Boxing is a poor man's sport. Always has been.

Also, boxers are known for travelling to get better training. African boxers often migrate to the USA for higher quality trainers. But still we don't see the same talent as black boxers of slave descent.

Didn't know "African" was a monolithic concept for athleticism. Regional differences are extremely prevalent. Hence why people with Nigerians and Cameroonian heritage produce alot of athletes and Somalis look like they have hollow bones and the muscle fibers of a late stage aids patient

No one thinks that their "weak" I mean look at sports.. they took over most of them from pure physicality lol.
Weak doesn’t mean physical in my post obviously .. well when they hear “ cops hate you” “ systematic racism “ and see examples of the system bending rules holding back others to try to cater to them that doesn’t help them improve or blossom. That isn’t motivating

I did that. Unfortunately, you're the one who is inconsistent.

Boxing counts, but not now, or the last decade the klitckos dominated, because blacks lost interest?

Come on bro...

Now if you said blacks were faster, I wouldn't disagree.

No, they went to professional sports that paid more lol. Just look at all the HW in football and basket ball.... 6'4 + 240lb athletes.

Look how far Wilder went in pure atheltism and size in the HW divsion. His boxing skills are mediocre at best.

That's what fury made him look bad. Fury just as big with actual skills. Klitckos were pretty good but lacked competion.

Of course he is, he's half.

Nah, his father isn't full black.

55adb088add713143b446e85_magazine-2010-11-maar01_earl_woods_620.jpg

No, they went to professional sports that paid more lol. Just look at all the HW in football and basket ball.... 6'4 + 240lb athletes.

Look how far Wilder went in pure atheltism and size in the HW divsion. His boxing skills are mediocre at best.

That's what fury made him look bad. Fury just as big with actual skills. Klitckos were pretty good but lacked competion.

And which one of those football players would outbox the kitchko's?

Oh, that's right, none.

I knew it wouldn't be long before you ventured into full blown black nationalism/black Egypt nonsense. LOL

Kocc Barma Fall

Anton Wilhelm Amo

Olaudah Equiano

Sojourner Truth

Hmmmm, why'd you use that font? Is it because you had to copy & paste from another website (probably a black supremacist one) because you searched for 'great black philosophers' because you didn't know any? LOL

Anyway, what was great about these philosophers? What great ideas did they come up with?

I knew it wouldn't be long before you ventured into full blown black nationalism/black Egypt nonsense. LOL

Hmmmm, why'd you use that font? Is it because you had to copy & paste from another website (probably a black supremacist one) because you searched for 'great black philosophers' because you didn't know any? LOL

Anyway, what was great about these philosophers? What great ideas did they come up with?

Look them up. You mad that they exist now... You said name one so I did. Man you're a joke haaà haa.

Read up with they did , so you can never say name one again. Haaaa haa

Look them up. You mad that they exist now... You said name one so I did. Man your a joke haaà haa.

What was great about them? Obviously you didn't even know who they were, because you had to copy and paste their names. LOL

What was great about them? Obviously you didn't even know who they were, because you had to copy and paste their names. LOL

Yes. I didn't want to butcher their names. Research them yourself since you said name one. Don't be mad my guy.

If you can't get the world to cooperate with your idiotic notions of equity then forcibly redistribute opportunities. If that still doesn't work then lower your standards. If that still doesn't work then erase the most valuable and important pursuits to our worlds well being and progress by damning them as racist.

And which one of those football players would outbox the kitchko's?

Oh, that's right, none.

If they stayed in boxing alot ... If we go by history.

Lenex lewis beat him... There's alot of guys lenex lewises size in basket ball...

Back