1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »
  2. Hey Guest, The Non Gif Shoop Contest Round 1 is now active, so cast your votes! Non Gif Shoop Contest Round 1 »

Boxing Discussion II

Discussion in 'MMA Betting Discussion' started by EzFlyer, May 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BluntTrauma21 Broner Brodie / Pulev Posse

yessir.

2. quincy k Brown Belt

i would if the fight wasnt in germany with sauerland being the promoter. nathans probably going to need a ko against a guy whose never been kd. cleverly is also coming off two brutal wars.

3. Sham5916910 Silver Belt

I'd never bet against a German in Germany. Massively corrupt.

4. Sham5916910 Silver Belt

Anyone know anything about the cruiserweight fighters fighting on Saturday in Poland?

5. bruthead Blue Belt

Going to the fights in Poland due to there being cheap flights from London. I have put a small bet on Glowacki, think the current odds are slightly out of whack but also want to be in sync with the home crowd. He opened at 6/4 +150 which was more realistic, now +240 with Marathon Bet.

Usyk is the Olympic champion and very highly rated with 100% KO ratio as a pro so far. I expect him to outbox Glowacki early but would be surprised if he stops him in the first few rounds. Glowacki with the home crowd and 12-round experience then should grit his teeth and have a chance to put Usyk to the test down the stretch. Could be a real war, it's being shown on Sky Sports in the UK.

6. quincy k Brown Belt

rosado is a +150 where the fight, imo, is a pick em especially taking into consideration that gabiel is a gbp fighter on a gbp card. if gabriel doesnt cut he could outwork the 27 percent ko ratio monroe jr.

i believe that rosado opened as the underdog because he struggled in his last fight against an unknown fighter in guitterez

7. LEMONZEST Planning parlays...

Smith now at +1000 on 5d. I of course favour Canelo but man Smith should have some value here...thoughts?

8. quincy k Brown Belt

im going to wait and live bet smith at hopefully better odds and then hopefully get a middle. liam is a straight forward front foot fighter and canelo is a counter puncher so there is a chance that alvarez catches him early. liam also may freeze up under the big lights in his first fight at vegas. he is somewhat wide with his punches and canelo has excellent timing while fighting in the pocket

after the sixth round, smith could be a live dog if the extra pound has a negative effect on canelo later in the fight. imo, thats smiths only chance is canelo gassing as liam does not have the workrate or power to beat alvarez

9. bruthead Blue Belt

I just don't see Smith getting a KO or winning clearly enough to take a decision. It's in Texas, not Vegas.

10. BluntTrauma21 Broner Brodie / Pulev Posse

Also on Glowacki here. bet him a week or two ago at +225 or something. Last I checked line was pretty much the same.

11. timmyclax22 Green Belt

Took Justin Deloach +110 for tomorrow and Gabriel Rosado +130 for Saturday. Deloach has since moved to -115 on 5d.

12. robot Orange Belt

Ah i am moving to London next week and was hoping to go earlier and get cheap flights to watch this fight. Which airline are you going with?

13. null Gold Belt

Small play for action on CBS SN tonight. Have to once again fade this welterweight Dusty Hernandez-Harrison who a couple of us were betting against when he matched up with +700 underdog Mike Dallas Jr. in May on a BET card from D.C.. Dallas Jr. got screwed from his clear victory in a hometown robbery that went to a draw.

Thomas Lamanna (+155) vs Dusty Hernandez Harrison $40.00 for $62.00

14. Sham5916910 Silver Belt

Cr0w, wrong thread but what you think of Canelo dec line?

15. CR0W BOXING

I was speaking to someone about this earlier today, Smith really is no walkover despite being relatively unknown Stateside. He's durable, has fantastic bodywork and his size could cause some problems for Canelo. He has a really tight guard, very good at catching punches. Canelo can have trouble cutting opponents off at times and Smith will very likely be trying to stay mobile and keeping Canelo at range all night.

I think Canelo possibly could finish it between 7-9 which is nice @ 5.00 but the decision line is very tempting indeed.

16. Sham5916910 Silver Belt

Cheers dude. I took Canelo dec +350 and Canelo unan dec +450. So annoying it clashes with UFC.

17. EzFlyer Titanium Belt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.