Boxing Discussion II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a lucky escape there as someone knocked on the door

Was about to tail you guys on Farrag by decision/technical decision but I'm now happy that my bet got rejected when the price changed.

Yeah think I'm going to avoid the other fights and wait for 199

Gone for smith r 1-3 £30 +450. This guy record wise reminds me of the guy haye fought the other week

solid work to the body already.. dont think this dude will last

lol this bitch just quit

nice hit there sham. congrats

Good start pre UFC £400 in the bank.

These smith bros feels like they fight every week. What a hard family!

Going down to York Hall for the Enzo fight. Took him by decision at the opening 7/1 +700, be surprised if he could stop a guy Makabu couldn't. Will also be taking Kucher R7-12. If Enzo gets stopped here I expect it to be later on when he tires and becomes sloppy like the Afolabi and Frenkel fights, incidentally the two Enzo fights I have previously attended. Kucher has some power but is not on the level of Haye and Lebedev who stopped Enzo early. (McKenzie stoppage was bullshit refereeing, Braehmer stoppage was freak eye injury.)

Going down to York Hall for the Enzo fight. Took him by decision at the opening 7/1 +700, be surprised if he could stop a guy Makabu couldn't. Will also be taking Kucher R7-12. If Enzo gets stopped here I expect it to be later on when he tires and becomes sloppy like the Afolabi and Frenkel fights, incidentally the two Enzo fights I have previously attended. Kucher has some power but is not on the level of Haye and Lebedev who stopped Enzo early. (McKenzie stoppage was bullshit refereeing, Braehmer stoppage was freak eye injury.)

Cool good insight. Dec now +500. Should have gone myself York Hall isn't far from me.

I don't have the same props you guys have available to bet but I made a couple of small plays for action based on brut's capping. Hopefully no one gets an early stoppage and Maccarinelli wins a decision:

Enzo Maccarinelli/Dmytro Kucher Over 7½ (-160) $64.00 for $40.00
Enzo Maccarinelli wins by 12 round decision (+475) $25.00 for $118.75

Molina +1000 and itd +1400 against Provo getting pretty ridiculous. Provo most likely wins but Molina always has that one hitter quitter type power and he's pretty durable. Shown he can get late stoppages against guys like Bey and Lundy so he carries his power into late rds. Provo been in a lot of wars, easy to hit, face tends to fall apart easier than most, shouldn't be this big of a favorite imo.

Like I said Provo probably wins this but Molina gonna have plenty of openings to land that big right hand of his and I really believe he can get anybody from 135-140 out of there with that kind of power on a good day. Fuck it take my money at 10-1, see value on that.

Not sure what way to go on Enzo. He's always had a glass jaw but i'm not sure what to make of his opponent. Majority decision loss to Makabu so i assume he has a good chin but Makabu kinda got exposed against Bellew. Kucher has never been stopped so i'm prob gonna tail you guys on Enzo decision but that chin is a big concern. Kucher seems like a banger too albeit not sure on his quality of opposition.

Really like Baker over Grafka on Enzo undercard by dec but already -225. Might parlay that with Yarde ITD -500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back