Boxing Discussion III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was pushing his punches far too much, made him gas very early on.

Noble looked pretty good in round 1, what a turnaround getitng tired and caught so quickly.

Yeah why was he pushing like that no snap

Oh well £100 down to start. Campbell dec pls!

lol @ this fight.. i can box better then this bum

seriously worst punches i have seen in a pro fight.. shocking this dude have 21 victories :D

Damn, night of the early finishes lol.

Hoping for Vargas DEC to be in big profit.

i'm gonna play washington tonight, big athletic guy who can punch is good enough for me at +900 against wilder who is coming off some horrific injuries.

wilder getting outboxed by that polish guy was not inspiring before he landed that bomb to end it.

i'm gonna play washington tonight, big athletic guy who can punch is good enough for me at +900 against wilder who is coming off some horrific injuries.

wilder getting outboxed by that polish guy was not inspiring before he landed that bomb to end it.

Yeah, I really don't rate Wilder at all, sloppy as hell.

I have a few units on him too. I love these huge dogs in boxing...

Not really a boxing fan but this event is fun...

I'm 0.4u on Washington +890
0.1u on Washington unanimous dec +6600 which is a craaaaaaazy line that should be lower. If Wilder does not KO him, I see Washington having at least 50% of getting the decision.

Washington is still between +1200 and +1600 at various books. +900 is a terrible price for him. +890 even worse!

As much as I don't rate Wilder it is very hard to imagine Washington getting the win unless he finishes Wilder early somehow.

Washington has a poor gas tank and it's very hard to imagine him squeezing a decision in Wilder's backyard.

My mind says Wilder between 5-8 but Washington is definitely worth a small punt.

Man these brit accents are great. That Allen kid seems so cool. Says he starting going to the gym...before that only shadow boxed in the mirror or shower lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back