Boxing Discussion V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think the corner will throw in the towel at the end of this round.

They don't, not sure there's much point in him getting sparked in the next round or taking more rounds of this beating.

Easily best benns looked has matured for sure. First time i think hes a prospect

Please Rudenko hold out these last rounds, Povetkin DEC @3.60 about half way was a bargain if the shoulder/neck injury doesn't stop the fight.

@CR0W sorry I missed it if you already posted but do you have an opinion on o/u in Pacman fight?

Got a bit of Buatsi round 2 next but wouldn't be shocked if he runs through Mena in under a minute.

@CR0W sorry I missed it if you already posted but do you have an opinion on o/u in Pacman fight?

I'm taking Pac rounds 7-9 but he really could just coast to a DEC. He has the ability to absolutely finish Horn even at this stage of his career but he just seems to have lost the killer instinct, I wouldn't be surprised if he stopped him in 4 but it's hard to call for the reasons mentioned.

I'm taking Pac rounds 7-9 but he really could just coast to a DEC. He has the ability to absolutely finish Horn even at this stage of his career but he just seems to have lost the killer instinct, I wouldn't be surprised if he stopped him in 4 but it's hard to call for the reasons mentioned.
Thanks man!

Povetkin DEC lands, great LB opportunity that was after the shoulder injury!

r2 looks like gold :) crazy he survived that.. nasty body punch

Buatsi looks great, credit to Mena, nice to see a guy come in and not just fold in round 1 and take the money.

Buglioni 4-6 to make this a very profitable card, then hopefully the same kind of results on the Pac-Horn card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back