Boxing Discussion V

Status
Not open for further replies.
odds on itd dropped alot in the last hour ended tailing with

Fight ends itd -200
Frank in R4-6 +350

freerolled on fight goes to Dec (odds 12) for a big win now.. looks like frank is slowing a bit already

Don't think he gets the finish the next round now... shame.

LB a little on Summers @11.00 just in case he can take over the later rounds, doubtful but crazier things have happened.

Starting one-sided, this has turned into a competitive bout half-way in. I think Buglioni is more tired than Summers, but he is still edging the rounds. Surprisingly, the odds had tighten up. Summers is now +700 in round 9 (he was +2500). I don't think he won any of the previous round, expect for this one (rd 9)

sweet about 5u profit on that freeroll dec.. would be another 10u if Summers somehow gets a robbery draw or dec win

Good fight, Bug likely takes it by 4 or 5 rounds. Summers put on a good showing after being hurt early.

By 7 was unfair, correct decision though.

Wish I didn't pussy out of backing Murat to beat Boesel as I mentioned earlier, he just stopped him in 10 @4.00

Good scrap that.

Tbh I'm more interested in Mosley Jr at around +200 than Pac at his prices later on. Any intel on his opponent David Toussaint? Is he some young phenom I'm going to regret betting against?

small stabs on Mosley +250 and Ancajas DEC +335 (still avaliable on betsafe.. dropped to +250 on 365) for the next card

anyone know if they are showing the undercard somewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back