Boxing Discussion VI

Watch some tape. Ekundayo is insanely talented, very quick and cleaner than Corco.. He's fought much worse competition, but it's 50/50 at worst imo. On Ekun +140

Yeah i just saw an interview where he said he didnt box for 10 yrs then won prize fighter against some real experienced people. Think i will wait for lb

Will take Asinia Byfield as dog in the opening fight on Boxnation.

So far got bets on......

Asinia Byfield - ML
Corcoran - ML
Skeete vs Evans - Over 7.5
Dubois - Round 1
Smyle - ML
Yarde Round 1 @7.5
Yarde Round 2 @7
Yarde vs Baranyi - Under 4.5 @1.53

Think I'm going to wait to LB Davies vs Taylor, or potentially some on Davies 1-6 @9.00 and Taylor DEC @3.00

Think we're getting good round 1 and 2 odds for Yarde based on Baranyi's record but 18-1 means nothing with the fights he's had and his style should play right into Yarde's hands. Also, big size difference here too. Just hope Yarde goes for the finish this time instead of being overly calculated, he's got rounds under his belt now so hopefully we see him try and make a statement here.

2nv6ivm.jpg

Got Corcoran up 2 so far. Ekundayo has slick upper body movement as seen in his previous fights but Corcoran's pressure is winning him it so far.

Possibly 2-1 Corcoran, round 3 was very close tough but Ekundayo might have stolen it.

When I broke down Williams vs Smith I talked about the Williams vs Corcoran fight and Corcoran's physicality and he's using it again here.

Likely 2-2 right now, was giving round 4 to Corcoran but Ekundayo landed a clean right late in the round, Ekundayo still very inactive at times, a lot of clinching and headlocks so far.

3-2 Corcoran, not sure if Ekundayo is slowing down but he turned his back a few times there along the ropes. Ekundayo landed a few clean rights but Corcoran was constantly on the front foot and outlanding him for me.

4-2 Corcoran, Ekundayo struggling to cope with the constant forward pressure, his output isn't enough to keep Corcoran off him.

5-2 Corcoran, repeat of the previous rounds, Ekundayo can't keep up, now has a small cut over his eye, doesn't look too bad though.

6-2 Corcoran, most dominant round so far, roughed him up badly, Ekundayo winging some desperation haymakers.

this is one of the ugliest boxing fights i have ever seen.. constant headbutting in every round from both and ref is doing nothing =/

6-3 Corcoran - Ekundayo hurt Corcoran at the beginning of the round but didn't capitalise but definitely won the round.

6-2 Corcoran, most dominant round so far, roughed him up badly, Ekundayo winging some desperation haymakers.
hope you are right did some lb on Corc.. some rounds are tough to score but Corc is really pushing the pace and have the higher output hopefully that is enough

Typical Corcoran roughhouse match.

Corcoran rocked, hope he can recover.

fuck me corc gassing and going full retard now.. think he is getting finished

6-4 Cocoran, possibly a 10-8.... could be a draw if this goes the distance.

Back