Boxing Discussion VIII

Huge upset with Robert Helenius stopping Adam Kownacki early. He closed at +2000 at 5Dimes!

Blind betting ShoBox underdogs and draws with everything else cancelled today:

Camilo Prieto (+3500) vs Brandun Lee $40.00 for $1,400.00
Camilo Prieto/Brandun Lee Draw (+12500) $10.00 for $1,250.00

Flavio Rodriguez (+625) vs Brian Norman Jr. $40.00 for $250.00
Flavio Rodriguez/Brian Norman Jr. Draw or Technical Draw (+2800) $15.00 for $420.00

Jose Angulo (+800) Alejandro Guerrero $40.00 for $320.00
Jose Angulo/Alejandro Guerrero Draw or Technical Draw (+2500) $15.00 for $375.00

@burge13 here is a boxing thread.

I love live betting boxing. It is my best sport for gambling. I live bet draws when it is a close / hard to judge fight. I will also bet the underdog by decision in fights like that (as long as it isn’t heavyweights).
I use B365 which usually has all of its props available during the entire fight.

I find the eye ball test during the early rounds can mean a lot for live betting boxing.

what book do others use for live betting boxing?

I knew this thread existed but no one ever posts here...

Who you got this weekend? Leaning Briedis decision at +125 but haven't looked at much yet and not all odds available

I don't bother with LB. Need to ring to bet and by the time we get through odds change. Pointless

For me it’s all about live betting on b365. Its usually pretty easy to see after a couple of rounds how a fight will play out for the most part.

I don’t prebet. I will read a couple of sites that provide predictions and look at Boxrec for their stats. I will then have a general idea of what each guy does and I will look at the odds to see if anything sticks out for value. I then start watching and will live bet what I feel has value. I look at a couple of websites that give live round by round scoring to compare what they are scoring / saying (some you have to take with a grain of salt) and comparing that to the odds. Many times the underdog will be up 3-1 or even at 2-2 after 4 rounds and you can clearly see that he is a live dog, but the odds will show big + odds.

I generally live bet small amounts at high + odds. Boxing has a ton of upsets by decision (+1400) and draws (+2000) even after a few rounds where the underdog should be up on the cards.

The odds also change drastically on the props bets during live betting. If you have reasonable timing (much more time to make a decision then in MMA live betting as props are always live) you can get value quite easily.

If @Sadistics has b365 he would be a billionaire.

and..........boxing is fak’d with messed up decisions, but that leads to draws stuff like that.

Deverychenko will win +150, dorticos is live by KO plenty of value. Briedis should win but dorticos is no slouch. Rosario only fully trained for 1 fight in his life and that was wen he destroyed Julian j rock .. expect him to be live here. Al haymon, showtime won't let both charlo twins lose and deverychenko possibly will get robbed again, but im putting a moderate amount of money on the technician. Hes the better fighter

Looking at Dortico’s to win in rounds 10, 11 and 12. Below are the odds which are crazy to me. The best part is that after a couple of rounds, the odds will likely drastically change and put it in a position to “cash out” regardless if the bet hits or not.
8629F4AD-FF0A-4372-818E-11177649ADCC.jpeg

I think Charlo vs Deverchenko could be a close decision. I will look to live bet Deverchenko by decision and draw. It will likely be hard to score with both guys active.

Roserio by Decision at +1000 and draw at +2000 looks good, but you guessed it.........I’m going to wait and live bet.

£75 Derevyanchenko +163 to win £122.25

£20 Roserio decision +1200 to win £240

Probably around 5:00ish.
I don’t think there will be live betting.......damn.
I am on Dortico’s by KO and Dortico’s rounds 10, 11 and 12
Me too same stuff, the odds were too high for someone who's named ko doctor lol. I hope he comes ready to prescribe us a late round finish for $$ that would be some feel good momentum to carry into ufc.

Huge ring for the Dortico fight. That doesn’t help Dortico.
Live betting for the Josh Taylor card on BT Sports right now on B365.

Huge ring for the Dortico fight. That doesn’t help Dortico.
Live betting for the Josh Taylor card on BT Sports right now on B365.
Man you're not kidding, ring is massive. No worries the doctor will still deliver the prescription for briedis to go to sleep.

Back