Boxing Discussion VIII

So who else is betting on the freakshow tonight? :D

I normally don't watch "regular" boxing matches (non-superfights), but this prelim Maxwell vs. Johnson was hilarious at the end.

those are my bets

Don't think first round will hit unless Logan really goes after him and forces Floyd to put him down. I think Floyd wants to give the people a show so he will probably do the same thing he did to McGregor and gas him out.

Floyd wanted to have more fun in the Tenshin Nasukawa exhibition too but you could see his demeanor & approach change when Tenshin cracked Floyd so he got him out of there. I think the fight would have to go like that for Floyd to get the Ko in round 1.

Last edited:
i know fuck all about boxing, and I dont bet it because it dosent seem anything like MMA.

But surley, Logan being a middleweight is going to add something to this matchup? We seen how much bigger Jake looked over Ben, and I honestly think that contributed to him being laid out with one punch. Logan weighed in at 189 pounds and Mayweather is 44 years of age. Just my 2 cents

i know fuck all about boxing, and I dont bet it because it dosent seem anything like MMA.

But surley, Logan being a middleweight is going to add something to this matchup? We seen how much bigger Jake looked over Ben, and I honestly think that contributed to him being laid out with one punch. Logan weighed in at 189 pounds and Mayweather is 44 years of age. Just my 2 cents
It means he'll gas fast like his previous fights. Don't overthink it, take the free cash. Seeing -700 or better in some places for floyd which is outrageous, and if you're lucky to have props available all the better.

Don't think first round will hit unless Logan really goes after him and forces Floyd to put him down. I think Floyd wants to give the people a show so he will probably do the same thing he did to McGregor and gas him out.

Floyd wanted to have more fun in the Tenshin Nasukawa exhibition too but you could see his demeanor & approach change when Tenshin cracked Floyd so he got him out of there. I think the fight would have to go like that for Floyd to get the Ko in round 1.
Floyd can finish the fight whenever he wants.

Logan Paul is an absolute nobody who doesnt deserve to be in the ring with mayweather.

I’m hoping Floyd sees in this way and wants to prove a point.

other than that it’s a crap shoot of when Floyd finishes

it’s probably going to be from a body shot

Aight, I am finally back online. Xfinity came out a few hours later to fix the internet while I was at the gym.

I don't have any bets on the Floyd/Logan fight because BAS only offers their money line, and I don't want to pay -950 for any fighter.

So, since both guys said the ring is slippery (which it obviously is with the BIG CashApp logo), how does this benefit Floyd Mayweather? I'm sure it benefits him in some way, I just can't think right now.

live bet arias decision mid-way fight at +350 for free money, added again +100 near end. Ring is kinda slippery from rain he fell half a dozen times.

Floyd now -600 in my bookie, considering betting the house.

So, since both guys said the ring is slippery (which it obviously is with the BIG CashApp logo), how does this benefit Floyd Mayweather? I'm sure it benefits him in some way, I just can't think right now.

I'm sure Floyd has spent so much time in the ring in training that it was soaked with sweat and slipperly lol, almost the same thing. He's gonna be ready for anything, he's done this a million times. Logan on the other hand, more variables being added to the mix is gonna throw him off imo. I'm sure the ring will be well taken care of for the main event though.

I'm not sure why Floyd's not a heavier favourite here... I wasn't planning on betting here at all but those odds are too appealing

I'm not sure why Floyd's not a heavier favourite here... I wasn't planning on betting here at all but those odds are too appealing
he was but been steadily dropping, the amount of stupid takes i've read are staggering regarding Logan.

Live bet: Jack/Colina O5.5 rounds -121 for $10.

I'm hoping the slipper ring will make everyone fight cautious.

Back