Boxing Discussion VIII

Well damn. That dude was worse than I thought.

Yeah Badou's original opponent Jean Pascal popped for steroids so this guy stepped in on like 1 week's notice, so not too surprising.

Logan Paul by KO. Today the world will be shocked. Money will throw the fight.

It means he'll gas fast like his previous fights. Don't overthink it, take the free cash. Seeing -700 or better in some places for floyd which is outrageous, and if you're lucky to have props available all the better.

Hey man, you got any tickets for this one? I didn't even realize it was tonight but figure I'll tune in if you've got some seats!

i forgot there's live betting for floyd, so if he's clowning in first round and can get like -400 momentarily i'll unload so much

i forgot there's live betting for floyd, so if he's clowning in first round and can get like -400 momentarily i'll unload so much

What are the actual odds Paul beats him if we're capping this? Like 2% maybe? Less? Even 50 year old Floyd shouldn't even get touched by this goof. And Paul will have what, 2 rounds of gas maybe?

Edit: He's not even as close to 50 as I thought. This is just a joke.

What are the actual odds Paul beats him if we're capping this? Like 2% maybe? Less? Even 50 year old Floyd shouldn't even get touched by this goof. And Paul will have what, 2 rounds of gas maybe?
-600 in my bookie lol. already put him in some parlays. Capping is 1% logan can win via ko or Dq for me.

No live bet available on BAS for the Floyd fight. Probably cuz it's an exhibition.

welp he went from -600 to -800 after 1 min so there goes that plan live.

Ahahaha that absurdly flurry from logan to end the round and lines didn't move live, bookies don't give a fuck his soft punches.

LOL Floyd just gonna carry this clown for awhile I guess.

the lowest it ever got was -550 live, got greedy waiting for -500 shoulda unloaded the bank. Oh well.

Paul running out of steam big time, gonna try to just tie up as much as he can get away with but he's starting to get tagged a lot more now.

This is just atrocious. Floyd didn't care about putting away a youtuber, threw no combos at all. Paul just held on for dear life the entire time.

Back