Boxing discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
man this smells like a fix

Why would they bother? It's much more likely that the dude broke his hand, is also tired and feels outclassed by a better fighter and got demoralized.

Why would they bother? It's much more likely that the dude broke his hand, is also tired and feels outclassed by a better fighter and got demoralized.

you are proberly right.. but i am sure he could make alot of cash on the side for fixing the fight (round) in a fight he would loose anyway

Keith Thurman isn't bad on the mic, he just needs to angle his head more toward the camera when he's talking to the guys next to him.

Danny Garcia walking to the ring looking like a member of the Jabbawockeez.

Scoring? Garcia 20-18?

R1: Guerrero (he threw more, landed more, and was the aggressor)
R2: Garcia (close round, could be a tie)
R3: Guerrero (Guerrero walked Garcia down the entire round and landed more punches. Garcia landed clean strikes, but it was only 1 shot every time Guerrero came in and closed the distance to land multiple)

R3: Guerrero (Guerrero walked Garcia down the entire round and landed more punches. Garcia landed clean strikes, but it was only 1 shot every time Guerrero came in and closed the distance to land multiple)
R4: Guerrero (good round for Guerrero. It was the same thing as Round 3, but Garcia didn't land nearly as many clean shots)
R5: Guerrero (Guerrero landed a nice shot at 2:42 that popped Garcia's head far back. Garcia threw more in this round than last round, and connected with multiple shots. Could be a close round, but I give it to Guerrero)

I thought Garcia rds 1 and 2, Guerrero now rds 3,4,5. But all are close, tough to score.

R4: Guerrero (good round for Guerrero. It was the same thing as Round 3, but Garcia didn't land nearly as many clean shots)
R5: Guerrero (Guerrero landed a nice shot at 2:42 that popped Garcia's head far back. Garcia threw more in this round than last round, and connected with multiple shots. Could be a close round, but I give it to Guerrero)
R6: Garcia (most clear round of the fight thus far. Most of Garcia's punches landed on Guerrero this round. Guerrero is still walking Garcia down, but eating a lot of punches)
R7: Garcia (clear round for Garcia, but Guerrero did better this round and didn't eat as many punches)

guerrero got that hunt like chin.. damn he is eating big bombs

R6: Garcia (most clear round of the fight thus far. Most of Garcia's punches landed on Guerrero this round. Guerrero is still walking Garcia down, but eating a lot of punches)
R7: Garcia (clear round for Garcia, but Guerrero did better this round and didn't eat as many punches)
R8:Garcia (he landed 2-3 clean shots at the end, but I had it for Guerrero prior to that. Neither guy did anything for the first 2 minutes of the round. It could be Guerrero's round)
R9: Garcia (Garcia didn't throw a lot, but most of the shots he threw were clean and all landed. Guerrero is coming forward and not landing much)

R8: Garcia (he landed 2-3 clean shots at the end, but I had it for Guerrero prior to that. Neither guy did anything for the first 2 minutes of the round. It could be Guerrero's round)
R9: Garcia (Garcia didn't throw a lot, but most of the shots he threw were clean and all landed. Guerrero is coming forward and not landing much)
R10: Guerrero (Garcia didn't land much at all this round, nor did he throw much. Guerrero came forward the entire time and landed 2-3 decent shots mixed in with a bunch of several smaller shots)
R11: Garcia (that flurry at the end by Guerrero didn't do anything)
R12: Guerrero (prior to the back-and-forth during the last minute, Guerrero was winning the first 2 minutes of the round when Garcia wasn't holding him)

I have it tied up 6 to 6.

Since Danny Garcia is the "A" side of this fight, I expect him to win the decision. The point spread on Guerrero of +21.5 should easily cash...

I had it 7-5 Garcia but some close rds. Right guy win imo but Guerrero was absolutely right there in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back