Boxing discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fight goes the distance -190 to win .4u

Guerrero +21.5 +100 .4u

Garcia majority decision +1550 .1u
I'm glad I paid the extra juice and took the flight going the distance. I thought it was a fairly close fight

+ .7u

Still too jet-lagged to be able to watch last night's boxing live. Shame because I could have freerolled Mansour in the livebetting after he scored the knock-down. Sounds like Mansour points was a decent chance before he broke his jaw but sorry for the duff tip on the fight to go the distance.

Won off my biggest ever stake last night with 32.5 units on 'Danny Garcia to win a world title in 2016' to win 12.5 units (hedged 5u off to make it a freeroll) after his fight with Guerrero was upgraded to a world-title fight but the book kept the line up at 8/15 -187, even though they had Garcia a 1/9 -900 favourite for that fight.

Any boxing tips for the upcoming weekend?

I'm on two longshot dog plays this weekend. Not going to pretend I did a lot of tape study, but I have some perhaps specious reasoning based on news and wiki capping for these bets. Tonight streaming on EstrellaTV.com at 10 PM EST, undefeated featherweight Golden Boy prospect Julian Ramirez is coming in off a viral infection and facing an experienced veteran who is coming in with a full training camp. Ramirez was coughing in front of the reporter who was interviewing him just four days ago according to this story http://ucnlive.com/julian-ramirez-looks-to-conquer-christopher-martin-and-fatherhood/. Ramirez also missed weight this morning and the minor Youth belt he was fighting for is no longer on the line. So worth a sawbuck flyer on Martin at +1100 in my opinion. On tomorrow's HBO card, I think Jean Pasacal is worth a smallish bet at +1400 in the rematch against Sergey Kovalev despite the fact that he got stopped by TKO in the last bout. Kovalev has big power but he is defensively flawed at times. Before he got stopped- some say early- Pascal took a couple of rounds off of Kovalev and clipped The Crusher more than once. Pascal also trained with Freddie Roach this time around and is fighting once again in his hometown of Montreal. So with a puncher's chance and maybe a hometown decision if it goes the distance, I think there's some value at this line even though Kovalev should be a rightful favorite.

Christopher Martin (+1100) vs Julian Ramirez $10.00 for $110.00

Jean Pascal (+1400) vs Sergey Kovalev $40.00 for $560.00

On tomorrow's HBO card, I think Jean Pasacal is worth a smallish bet at +1400 in the rematch against Sergey Kovalev despite the fact that he got stopped by TKO in the last bout. Kovalev has big power but he is defensively flawed at times. Before he got stopped- some say early- Pascal took a couple of rounds off of Kovalev and clipped The Crusher more than once. Pascal also trained with Freddie Roach this time around and is fighting once again in his hometown of Montreal. So with a puncher's chance and maybe a hometown decision if it goes the distance, I think there's some value at this line even though Kovalev should be a rightful favorite.

Christopher Martin (+1100) vs Julian Ramirez $10.00 for $110.00

Jean Pascal (+1400) vs Sergey Kovalev $40.00 for $560.00
Pascal won't KO Kovalev, so you're then hoping for Pascal to outwork Kovalev over the course of 12 rounds with the hope of him getting a hometown robbery. I would rather take Pascal decision +2200 ($5-$10) & o7.5 -105 ($30).

stabbing pascal +20.5 +600, /shrug. 0.5u

plz know that i never claimed to be a boxing guy. i'm going off of other people's opinions & i never go big

plz know that i never claimed to be a boxing guy. i'm going off of other people's opinions & i never go big
lol its cool man. I don't know much about Kraus, but Kovalev is good so not expecting this to hit but I think +600 holds a bit of value.

Jean pascal fight starting....he is up to +1300 now

Steaming im on it for 1.5u

Pascal going for the takedown in round 3. Not looking good for us so far.

he has to survive early, kovalev is a monster. he might keep the power late, but that's why he keeps clinching, pretty sure.

amazing finish to rd 3.

but yea. 30-27 kov

hitting kovalev dec +1200 hoping the beard keeps pascal alive :)

ok that was silly bet.. already gassed bigtime lol hes done in the next round

Wow odds told the truth pascal looks like a 13 to 1 dog lol

The russians tdd very solid lolz

sigh how is this fight not being stopped.. he is not throwing back at all

pascal so outclassed

roach should've stopped it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back