Boxing discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah baby! Great fight by Burns. Didn't think a European level champion would be able to hang with him.

MFdt621.jpg

Maxxed bet burns dec £404 to hedge my 1k burns itd one minute before ko. Down £266 on the night better than the £762 before the burns fight but without the hedge would be up £140 or so. Oh well plenty happening tomorrow.

Hit a small bet on the un8.5 for that fight. THought he could've gotten the Italian out of there sooner but he kind of took his foot of the gas a bit in the few rds before the finish. Made me sweat a bit there but glad he got it done.

Put a little on Mosley by Dec at 7.00.

Four fights in total so i guess 5am UK time.

Damn sometimes I forget how much of a pain in the ass you guys across the pond have it when it comes to boxing/mma. I fall asleep at like 5am sometimes on the weekends lol.

To any fellow Murricans I checked cbssn and it doesn't have the fight up. Worlds strongest man or something. Don't have anything on the fight but i'd like to watch it. Maybe they have it scheduled wrong on my end?

Damn sometimes I forget how much of a pain in the ass you guys across the pond have it when it comes to boxing/mma. I fall asleep at like 5am sometimes on the weekends lol.

To any fellow Murricans I checked cbssn and it doesn't have the fight up. Worlds strongest man or something. Don't have anything on the fight but i'd like to watch it. Maybe they have it scheduled wrong on my end?
CBS SN usually lists MMA & boxing fights under Sports Spectacular which starts at 10:30 PM EDT tonight. It's auto-scheduled on my DVR. There's also a PBC on FS1 card that starts at 10 PM EDT tonight with the Vazquez vs Bone bout as main event.

My pre-fight action for tomorrow so far. Hope the Scotsman can get the stoppage in his home country against his Italian opponent:

Ricky Burns wins inside the distance (+430) vs Michele Di Rocco $40.00 to win $172.50
Conor Benn/Luke Keleher to draw in their 4 round bout at (+1700) risking ~$12.25 to win ~$208.25

Erick Bone (+180) vs Miguel Vazquez $55.56 to win $100.00
Shane Mosley (+230) vs David Avenesyan $75.00 to win $172.50

Thanks I tailed on the Conor benn by decision @ +400 put $10.
I would not have looked at the decision prop. So thanks

For burns I did burns by stoppage 7-12 @ +800, again 10

^nice call on burns 7-12. Good payout there.

Along with 2u Bone I put .5u on Mosley-Avanesyan un10.5 at +220 for action. Don't really like the play all that much but Mosley is really old and has a ton of miles on him. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw something like the Mundine fight happen again where his body gives out on him or his chin maybe even falls apart finally. Not counting all that much on the latter but it's something to consider. Also Mosley is well past it but the last thing to go is your power and he can still punch pretty hard. I wouldn't be shocked if he could land a bomb and put this Russian kid down for one last reach back into the past. Probably won't happen but see a little value at 220.

GL boys.

Thanks for the heads up, BT, I found that same bet on BM. 5D has almost no props on this bout. Added a little on that myself:

Shane Mosley/David Avanesyan Under 10½ (+210) $40.00 for $84.00

Apparently there's a stream for the Mosley card early prelims:

This Roberto Yong fighting Shane Mosley Jr. right now on CBS SN fought on the undercard of the WSOF 8-Man Lightweight tournament last year and got a first round KO. Shane Jr. better be careful, dude has a mediocre record but has some pop, at least with MMA gloves.

I think aveseyan is doing enough but as rounds arent entirely clear hoping for a robbery mosley dec £50 +800

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back