BPC 157 and TB 500

Im trying to find a reputable source in the States for the oral version, thats the main issue when you are dealing with supplements, its quality its a wild west crooked game out here a lot of the supps or stuff like this on the market are tainted or not quality or high potency.
It is tricky with newer supplements where there's limited research/controls*.
FYI something else you may want to consider is creatine supplementation. There was an interesting study a few years ago which showed it may help maintain intestinal homeostasis and protect against colitis.
https://www.pnas.org/cntent/114/7/E1273

*research/case-studies to date on both BPC157 and TB500 are really encouraging though.

Im trying to find a reputable source in the States for the oral version, thats the main issue when you are dealing with supplements, its quality its a wild west crooked game out here a lot of the supps or stuff like this on the market are tainted or not quality or high potency.

I would buy the raw material for a start, don't pay for people to put it in a delivery system. I bought on Amazon because I've become adept at spotting manipulation of their review process. I always read the reviews section before purchasing anything. Genuine variable reviews is a costly thing to engineer and it cannot stop the negative reviews.

No one order the nasal spray from gorilla healing. Hot garbage literally did nothing.

I looked into it but decided against it after reading similar to yours reviews.

I got pills from 99S.ARMS but it did nothing for my elbow tendinitis. However for gut issues pills are likely the way to go.

There are some pills sold on Ebay. I've also heard good things about C.an La.bs and Pe.ptides Scie.nces. Supposedly Arginine version is better than the Acetate but most of the research was done with Acetate so go figure. But that's a bit like most of the research on Creatine Monohydrate but Micronized Creatine being superior (at least in my experience).

Last edited:

Ca.n La.bs and Pe.ptide Sci.ences have good reputations in my FB peptide groups although they are quite pricey. Integrative Peptides also have some pills(even on Ebay). Just make sure to dose it correctly. I wouldn't take less than 500mcg per dose/day. I would maybe even consider 500mcg x2 per day(day/night).

I got vials from Pha.rma Gr.ade Pe.ptides and Swi.ss Che.ms and they seem legit but it's all from China. I can't speak to quality yet but I have an order with Au.stroPe,ptides which rival prices of Chinese suppliers for smaller quantities(but you have to place 300+ order in order to get free shipping and good deal). Basically you're paying most of the US labs for their testing (or at least claimed testing of the Chinese peptide batches).

Ca.n La.bs and Pe.ptide Sci.ences have good reputations in my FB peptide groups although they are quite pricey. Integrative Peptides also have some pills(even on Ebay). Just make sure to dose it correctly. I wouldn't take less than 500mcg per dose/day. I would maybe even consider 500mcg x2 per day(day/night).

I got vials from Pha.rma Gr.ade Pe.ptides and Swi.ss Che.ms and they seem legit but it's all from China. I can't speak to quality yet but I have an order with Au.stroPe,ptides which rival prices of Chinese suppliers for smaller quantities(but you have to place 300+ order in order to get free shipping and good deal). Basically you're paying most of the US labs for their testing (or at least claimed testing of the Chinese peptide batches).

Good looking out Brother, im going to check those places out.

Ive been very curious of BPC for a while ever since some guy told me it healed his gut inflammation issues, he said when you take it orally to heal the gut issues from intestines to colon you need to eat clean or else it wont work because trigger foods will irritate your gut and defeat the purpose

Its always fascinated that they wont approve it is it because they take it from Cadavers?

Good looking out Brother, im going to check those places out.

Ive been very curious of BPC for a while ever since some guy told me it healed his gut inflammation issues, he said when you take it orally to heal the gut issues from intestines to colon you need to eat clean or else it wont work because trigger foods will irritate your gut and defeat the purpose

Its always fascinated that they wont approve it is it because they take it from Cadavers?

I'm pretty sure no one is bothered to put it through all the testing because it can't be patented due to it existing in the body already. So no financial incentive to do so.

Peptides cannot be patented so no financial incentive to research them. Some peptides have been shown decades ago in Russian research to extend life span of geriatric patients with all sorts of ailments. Some peptides literally fight off cancer, infections, boost immunity, rebalance hormones back to equilibrium, etc. One of the single best (if not the best) peptides I've tried was Thymalin. I can't wait to try it with Epitalon.

BPC157 and TB500 have been shown to literally heal failing heart and kidneys in some small case studies.

Peptides cannot be patented so no financial incentive to research them.
This isn't me disagreeing with you, it just occurred to me and I'm a touch stoned so likely not thinking this through properly.
There are still relatively frequent studies on how molecules like caffeine affect the human body, even though it can't be patented and is relatively well understood. Why do you think that is, and who funds them?*

*if your answer is the coffee industry then I guess I'm more stoned than I realised...

This isn't me disagreeing with you, it just occurred to me and I'm a touch stoned so likely not thinking this through properly.
There are still relatively frequent studies on how molecules like caffeine affect the human body, even though it can't be patented and is relatively well understood. Why do you think that is, and who funds them?*

*if your answer is the coffee industry then I guess I'm more stoned than I realised...

It's the coffee industry.... : ))

Not sure what the answer is.

I imagine the studies done for caffeine are probably more to do with supplement companies (who stand to make billion dollar profits on sometimes very tenuous or poorly done "studies" and no FDA oversight other than giving a disclaimer they are not trying to cure, treat, or prevent any disease and the supplement is largely safe) rather than biotech companies looking to develop a medical treatment or medicine and having to go through Phase I, II, and III studies(proving safety, efficacy, etc), spending potentially billions, and then being unable to recover their investment.

The cost to produce the peptides(quite expensive for some) vs caffeine(dirt cheap) may also play a role.

I imagine the studies done for caffeine are probably more to do with supplement companies (who stand to make billion dollar profits on sometimes very tenuous or poorly done "studies" and no FDA oversight other than giving a disclaimer they are not trying to cure, treat, or prevent any disease and the supplement is largely safe) rather than biotech companies looking to develop a medical treatment or medicine and having to go through Phase I, II, and III studies(proving safety, efficacy, etc), spending potentially billions, and then being unable to recover their investment.

The cost to produce the peptides(quite expensive for some) vs caffeine(dirt cheap) may also play a role.

Also when you're conducting research you care about how much interest there will be. Bosses give employees coffee breaks, something like 90% of adults use it. The number of people that will read a study on gut health implications of BPC 157 is a fraction of a fraction of the audience for a caffeine study.

Caffeine is also easy to get hold of with no permission needed.

Also when you're conducting research you care about how much interest there will be. Bosses give employees coffee breaks, something like 90% of adults use it. The number of people that will read a study on gut health implications of BPC 157 is a fraction of a fraction of the audience for a caffeine study.

Caffeine is also easy to get hold of with no permission needed.
I read alot of well done studies on a variety of things like: kefir and other fermented foods, intermittent fasting, circadian rhythms, exercise protocols etc. where there isn't an obvious patent/profit motivation in the way there would be for a novel molecule. They are typically on the small side though as interventional studies are expensive/complex to run - I assume it is challenging to get funding in comparison.
As you both say, there's added considerations/expense for the substance itself with things like BPC157.

I was just thinking (typing) out loud really. I think potential beneficial effects of peptides are a really interesting area.

I looked into it but decided against it after reading similar to yours reviews.

I got pills from 99S.ARMS but it did nothing for my elbow tendinitis. However for gut issues pills are likely the way to go.

There are some pills sold on Ebay. I've also heard good things about C.an La.bs and Pe.ptides Scie.nces. Supposedly Arginine version is better than the Acetate but most of the research was done with Acetate so go figure. But that's a bit like most of the research on Creatine Monohydrate but Micronized Creatine being superior (at least in my experience).

https://us.supersmart.com/en/shop/scientific-research/bpc-157-H797
https://us.supersmart.com/en/shop/scientific-research/bpc-157-H797
Supersmart has great sublingual BPC I’ve felt good on. They sell out quick though. Have to wait a few weeks to restock best to order when they have it.

Last edited:
Anyone know how long TB500 stays in your system for?
It seems to be on the usada banned substance list whereas BPC 157 is not.

The first time I used them I used a combined batch of BPC and TB and it worked awesome to help old injuries heal, I definatley felt like I was on something when I was training though as I seemed to have enhanced endurance to go along with the injury healing benefits.

2nd time I used them to heal injuries I only used the BPC 157 as I didn't want to take anything that was banned. It helped my injuries a bit but I don't feel like it was as effective as the combine dose.

Anyone know how long TB500 stays in your system for?
It seems to be on the usada banned substance list whereas BPC 157 is not.

The first time I used them I used a combined batch of BPC and TB and it worked awesome to help old injuries heal, I definatley felt like I was on something when I was training though as I seemed to have enhanced endurance to go along with the injury healing benefits.

2nd time I used them to heal injuries I only used the BPC 157 as I didn't want to take anything that was banned. It helped my injuries a bit but I don't feel like it was as effective as the combine dose.

TB500 half life is 7-10 days.

I can confirm that while on it, I was recovering way faster. For as long as I recall, I have only been able to recover to train 2 days a week at most. While on TB500 I was good to go the following day. It reduced soreness, DOMs, etc to negligible.

==============================
Also for anyone looking for good places at reasonable places, Swiss Chems, Geo peptides, and SAF(Swole AF) have good deals and reasonable prices. They got various deals. SAF got buy 1 get 3 free now for LDAY code. Geo had 60% off deal. Swiss Chems got 25% off deals.

AustroPeptides is completely fake and should be avoided. They will send you a parcel but it will be fake.

Havent read through the whole thread so maybe this has been answered already but does anyone know if the BPC/TB mix should be injected right at the point of injury? Or does anywhere in the body work?

Havent read through the whole thread so maybe this has been answered already but does anyone know if the BPC/TB mix should be injected right at the point of injury? Or does anywhere in the body work?

From what I've seen the research shows it's system wide but people believe that application at the injury site is probably best.

BPC157 I would inject as close to the injury site as practical.

TB500 you can inject anywhere.

The difference comes down to half life. BPC157 has half life of 4 hours while TB500 is 7-10 days so TB500 has a lot more time to work its magic systemically.

BPC157 I would inject as close to the injury site as practical.

TB500 you can inject anywhere.

The difference comes down to half life. BPC157 has half life of 4 hours while TB500 is 7-10 days so TB500 has a lot more time to work its magic systemically.
Sorry I'm new to this, what exactly does half-life mean? If TB500 has a half life of 7-10 days that means that it would show up on a drug test for 7-10 days and after that your in the clear?

Sorry I'm new to this, what exactly does half-life mean? If TB500 has a half life of 7-10 days that means that it would show up on a drug test for 7-10 days and after that your in the clear?

No it means there would be half of it in your system in 7-10 days. Then half of that in a further 7-10 days etc etc. You need the amount left in system to be below detection level.

No it means there would be half of it in your system in 7-10 days. Then half of that in a further 7-10 days etc etc. You need the amount left in system to be below detection level.
So how many days until I can pass a piss test? 20?

Me not so smart

Back