BPC 157 and TB 500

I have been taking 250mcg of BPC and 10mg Ostarine an hour or so before sleep. I have read different accounts but 250mg of BPC157 seems like a reasonable dosage for someone ~100kg. I also went with a lower dosage of Ostarine to avoid need for PCT and reduce any potential side effects. I have taken both for 2 nights so far. I may be a little more tired when waking up. Other than that I have not noticed any difference so far but time will tell. I am guessing I will need multiple weeks to see improvements. I regret not getting TB500 instead of Ostarine because it likely is more appropriate for my injury recovery needs.

I remember hearing about the BPC-157 peptide shit years ago, maybe even 5-6 years ago now?

It was always very interesting but I was younger then and I've always been "natural" so I wasn't even contemplating taking any anabolics or "illegal/banned" substances yet. I wouldn't even consider BPC, from what I understand about it, to really be that anyway.

If I get hurt lifting or grappling in the future I might try it out. If anyone can tell me rough details about price/efficacy/how to find it, I mean I could google but thanks.

I have been taking 250mcg of BPC and 10mg Ostarine an hour or so before sleep. I have read different accounts but 250mg of BPC157 seems like a reasonable dosage for someone ~100kg. I also went with a lower dosage of Ostarine to avoid need for PCT and reduce any potential side effects. I have taken both for 2 nights so far. I may be a little more tired when waking up. Other than that I have not noticed any difference so far but time will tell. I am guessing I will need multiple weeks to see improvements. I regret not getting TB500 instead of Ostarine because it likely is more appropriate for my injury recovery needs.
How are you getting on after nearly 8 weeks?

I've got a issue with my right knee that will be at 3 weeks this Sunday and it has stopped me running.

How are you getting on after nearly 8 weeks?

I've got a issue with my right knee that will be at 3 weeks this Sunday and it has stopped me running.

Sadly I had no luck with the tablets. From what I read, the tablets could maybe help with stomach or IBS symptoms however for tendinitis or other similar injuries, you need to inject the peptide and optimally as close to the injury site as is practical.

I still take cissus I got from BulkSupplements. I take 1.5g day and night. After taking cissus from BulkSupplements I realized the other one I got from India in the past was fake. Genuine cissus has a very specific taste.

Sadly I had no luck with the tablets. From what I read, the tablets could maybe help with stomach or IBS symptoms however for tendinitis or other similar injuries, you need to inject the peptide and optimally as close to the injury site as is practical.

I still take cissus I got from BulkSupplements. I take 1.5g day and night. After taking cissus from BulkSupplements I realized the other one I got from India in the past was fake. Genuine cissus has a very specific taste.

I had good luck with the orals from narrows labs. I tried the nasal spray from gorilla supplements with tbc500 and BPC and it was dissapointing to say the least maybe I got a bad batch or it was fake. Didn’t do jack for me.

I am looking into getting BPC 157 and maybe something else(Ostarine?) for a bad case of elbow tendinitis(2.5 months). Do you guys have any recommendations for the vendors(thoughts on 99sarms?)?

I prefer pill form.
If you're going to do bpc 157 do injectable. You can get insulin syringes and sterile water even on amazon. I used blueskypeptide's BPC 157 for several lingering injuries I had for years. For me it was a miracle, not only did it heal the pain in those areas never came back. This was years ago. Good luck.

I remember hearing about the BPC-157 peptide shit years ago, maybe even 5-6 years ago now?

It was always very interesting but I was younger then and I've always been "natural" so I wasn't even contemplating taking any anabolics or "illegal/banned" substances yet. I wouldn't even consider BPC, from what I understand about it, to really be that anyway.

If I get hurt lifting or grappling in the future I might try it out. If anyone can tell me rough details about price/efficacy/how to find it, I mean I could google but thanks.
BPC 157 is a protein that is found in your stomach acid. Never heard any negative side effects. It's safe to take. It's cheap, you'll need to inject it to get real world results. You inject it in the area of injury (like they do stemcells). For injury it's the real deal. You'll need sterile water, insulin needles available everywhere even amazon and a fridge to put it in. It works fast within couple weeks. Blueskypeptide is what I use to use but look around online most places that sell injectable peptides have good BPC 157. For me 3 weeks was all it took to get rid of nagging pains I had for years.

If you're going to do bpc 157 do injectable. You can get insulin syringes and sterile water even on amazon. I used blueskypeptide's BPC 157 for several lingering injuries I had for years. For me it was a miracle, not only did it heal the pain in those areas never came back. This was years ago. Good luck.
How much did you use per day and for how long for if you don't mind me asking?

I've seen 500 (milligrams? Probably a lower value) per day spread over two injections.

How much did you use per day and for how long for if you don't mind me asking?

I've seen 500 (milligrams? Probably a lower value) per day spread over two injections.
250mg twice a day, I ran it for 3 weeks. One first thing in morning, one before bed. I ran it for 20 days, which is one of those 10mg vials. If you need another one after that you can run another one. Mine felt 100 percent after 20 days but may depend on injury. I don't think you will get any sideeffects from running more, however I'm pretty sure some of todays arm wrestlers use it to have abnormal growth in their tendons but that may be in conjunction with some other things and who knows what dosage they're taking.

250mg twice a day, I ran it for 3 weeks. One first thing in morning, one before bed. I ran it for 20 days, which is one of those 10mg vials. If you need another one after that you can run another one. Mine felt 100 percent after 20 days but may depend on injury. I don't think you will get any sideeffects from running more, however I'm pretty sure some of todays arm wrestlers use it to have abnormal growth in their tendons but that may be in conjunction with some other things and who knows what dosage they're taking.

Something I need to look at then.
I though 5mg when mixed with sterile water resulted in a mixture that would last like 30 days if using 500 xg per day

edt- I think 0.5ml per day.

Something I need to look at then.
I though 5mg when mixed with sterile water resulted in a mixture that would last like 30 days if using 500 xg per day

edt- I think 0.5ml per day.
The amount of sterile water you put is just to make dosing easier. 5mg is 5 milligrams which is 5000micrograms 5000mcg (I should have said 250 mcg twice a day not 250mg). If you take 500micrograms a day the 5mg amp will last you 10 days. The ML is just a unit of measuring volume it doesn't measure the actual ingredient.

Best thing to do is get insulin needles with 50 tick marks 50IU. If you got 5mg of BPC 157 put 1ml of water in it. You only need to inject 5 tick marks to get 250mcg. If you mix 2ml of saline solution you need 10 tick marks for same dosage of 250mcg.

Play with this calculator to get a hang of it. https://healthopsy.com/peptide-calculator/

Last edited:
The amount of sterile water you put is just to make dosing easier. 5mg is 5 milligrams which is 5000micrograms 5000mcg (I should have said 250 mcg twice a day not 250mg). If you take 500micrograms a day the 5mg amp will last you 10 days. The ML is just a unit of measuring volume it doesn't measure the actual ingredient.

Best thing to do is get insulin needles with 50 tick marks 50IU. If you got 5mg of BPC 157 put 1ml of water in it. You only need to inject 5 tick marks to get 250mcg. If you mix 2ml of saline solution you need 10 tick marks for same dosage of 250mcg.

Play with this calculator to get a hang of it. https://healthopsy.com/peptide-calculator/
Thanks.

Low level maths and I'm just being a bit shit while at work.

Do you rate BPC 157?
Did you use it at the shallow penetration end or go deeper in to the muscle/skin?

I've seen people talk about systemic results, so injecting near a injury site but it healing other nagging injuries (eg damaged knee and a should issue resolving itself).

Anyone taken it to help with joint injuries? I took TB-500 before, and heard good stuff about BPC-157 as well. Any legit sources for either?

The last source I used, it was VERY difficult to draw the TB-500 out of the vial. Perhaps my needle wasn't long enough.

Anyone taken it to help with joint injuries? I took TB-500 before, and heard good stuff about BPC-157 as well. Any legit sources for either?

The last source I used, it was VERY difficult to draw the TB-500 out of the vial. Perhaps my needle wasn't long enough.

Did you equalize the pressure in the vial? That can affect the draw sometimes.

Hi everyone, i am looking to buy BPC 157 - and maybe TB 500 - because i have a litany of injuries and am not able to train anymore. Proximal Hamstring Tendinopathy in both legs, posterior tibial tendon dysfunction, left knee that never fully recovered from surgery, shoulder impigement, biceps tendinosis, you name it...

I tried every supplement on earth like glucosamine chondroitin etc. but came to the conclusion that these things are placebo. I live in France, do you have a recommandation from where to buy BPC 157 in europe ?

I heard about a1peptides.co uk and purepeptidesuk.com but i'd like to be able to order from germany or somewhere in the EU because with Brexit a lot of stuff can't pass the border now. any legit company you know ?

thanks

I healed partial tears/fraying in my rotator and a partial tear in my bicep longhead after a cycle with BPC-157 + TB500. Full write ups and breakdown below, with MRI before and after results posted.

https://drinkhrw.com/blogs/news/peptide-therapy-round-2-bpc-157-and-tb-500

BPC-157 on its own didn't provide the same benefits as the combo, at least in my experience:

https://drinkhrw.com/blogs/news/my-experience-with-bpc-157

I'm a bit of a puss when it comes to needles.
Do you have any experience when it comes to the nasally administered version of the combination?

Anybody ever buy from Shenzhen Bio Mall on AliBaba ? Are they legit and do they have good quality BP157 and TB500 ?

Same question for the website direct peptides.

Back