Bray Wyatt has been released by WWE.

I honestly think they will renegotiate. I don't think triple h is going to let this guy fall. Braun and Bray will be back, imo. Even wwe's lowball offer might be more than AEW because they're worth more but if he gets to enjoy his creativity somewhere else, that could be a factor.

I think he goes to japan. Just my personal opinion. I don't think bray wants to spend too much time away from his family.
AEW will likely let him go to NJPW it's their thing.

I honestly think they will renegotiate. I don't think triple h is going to let this guy fall. Braun and Bray will be back, imo. Even wwe's lowball offer might be more than AEW because they're worth more but if he gets to enjoy his creativity somewhere else, that could be a factor.

I think he goes to japan. Just my personal opinion. I don't think bray wants to spend too much time away from his family.
I think they realised they can get Bliss to do the gimmick, so they don't need him anymore.

Bray could do some great work in Impact because they'll give him the creative freedom, they already have batshit insane gimmicks for him to go a long with, and there's plenty of decent feuds for him to have.

There was a recent picture of him and his gut was gone. He is in really good shape right now.

By the way, this guy 'Adam' of PartsFUNknown who used to be on WhatCulture Wrestling, made a LONG video about how he'd book The Fiend.

This is very long, and I listened to all of it and throughly enjoyed all of it.

He really ramps up the psychological horror elements of the Fiend character as he terrorized the biggest WWE stars of the last few years.

Not just John Cena, but Triple-H, Undertaker, and even Vince McMahon.

Its practically a cliche for someone to re-write a storyline that WWE did years ago with 20/20 hindsight with what worked and didn't work, and his audience says "Wow, WWE should hire this guy," but after checking out this video I bet the vast majority of you will actually agree that WWE should hire him.

They didn't cut Pillman, he asked for his release.....right?

EuphoricCriminalHyrax-size_restricted.gif

Bischoff fired him so he could go to ECW and expand on his loose cannon gimmick and then they wanted to re-sign him but he went to the WWF instead

Liked Wyatt but couldn't stand the Fiend character. Rather not see him in AEW

This is a great move. He had the worst character in the history of the company and was a total bore.

This news makes me very happy if I never have to see him again.

Back