Bray Wyatt has been released by WWE.

That'll put butts in the seats.

I was thinking something else in something else...but your expression works too.

Bray miight fit in well with ROH and a feud with Brody King wouldn't be terrible. Leading the dark order seems obvious, and done right the transfer from Brodie to Bray could be interesting.

Wouldn't mind seeing him in gcw myself

Wreck Everything & Leave is going to be engraved on Bray and Brauns headstones.

The real moment they were notified of their releases.

Take a minute to look back on that atrocity, btw. How embarrassing. I was ready to stop watching wrestling. Then Summerslam capped off with that and I knew it was gonna be too big of an angle for the Fiend or magic shit to be in the WWE anymore.

Vince thought you were gross.

Vince has no authority on what's 'gross.'

R.557d0e60ec9ef96451f771b9850a808c

tumblr_mmewl5evie1rg89a6o1_1280-1416203323.jpg

OIP.9YgnWLrAJXWLyKnDeOsl9AHaEK

He is still posting from a WWE account and they still mentioned him during the live show. Maybe a play on the word "releases" so he can introduce a new character?

He is still posting from a WWE account and they still mentioned him during the live show. Maybe a play on the word "releases" so he can introduce a new character?

fuck-jarhead.gif

If it's a work I'm only watching the brand hes not on. Tired of this shit. I want a goddamn real roster. Not a game of musical chairs. He had a good run, it got old with no payoff, and people chanting we want Wyatt will literally forget he ever had an impact at all on the bigger narrative in a few months because he never had an impact on the bigger narrative because he was doing haunted house shit on a wrestling program. Whoever he had a program with had to live in the same imaginary bubble as Bray and then both were in nowhere land. Luckily it's over with, let's just move on and stick to our guns here. New roster and new talent sounds much more appealing.

Back