Break from Mma

ali137

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Hello people i wanted to ask a question about that i had 6 months break from mma and is 6 months a long time or not?and if i eat good and train can i get even better than before even if i didnt train 6 months etc?ty

Damn you posted this everywhere. I dont even know what that means. If I said yes or no will that change anything for you?
6 months is a long time though. Shadowbox and stuff man idk. Go on the internet and google things you can do without a gym like running and pushups, situps etc.

Hello people i wanted to ask a question about that i had 6 months break from mma and is 6 months a long time or not?and if i eat good and train can i get even better than before even if i didnt train 6 months etc?ty
i took off a year and i came back more technical than before tbh due to injury cause i took the time to re evaluate my game down to every tiny technique and came up with great systems its good to take small breaks and reflect on your game ect its sometimes hard to do this when training daily cause u gotta use your current skills to survive training

Of course you can get better. Some athletes will miss 2 years because of an injury and they have been abled to come back as good as ever. Judging by the way you phrased your question I’m guessing it’s a mental thing for you. Don’t worry about getting better or back up to speed. Just show up and take it day by day and have fun with it. Every day you show up is a day you get better. The most important thing for you is showing up and being in the gym. I hope this helps you.

Yes, 6 months is a long time. I fear you might have retired accidently and can't train anymore. Have you considered coaching instead? If so, it's preferable that you claim to be a world champion in some smaller unknown style like shuao jiao.

Back